seen a strange coloured mini Cooper with Irish number plates driving through our village with a small camera strapped too the roof, I wonder they are doing Google earth for the islands roads. P. A noted the driver was on his mobile as well. 

@Declan Going off at a tangent, I watched a video on YT recently about designed obsolescence.  It primarily focused on the likes of Apple but did mention car manufacturers who change the colour options to set "fashions" in vehicle colours as a way to get people to change cars.    

• Like 1

Or possibly it was simply an insane person.

• Haha 1
On 4/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, Billy kettlefish said:

seen a strange coloured mini Cooper with Irish number plates driving through our village with a small camera strapped too the roof, I wonder they are doing Google earth for the islands roads. P. A noted the driver was on his mobile as well. 

Perhaps it’s some sort of Vlogging setup? might just be a local business owner filming where their business is in order to help customers find them Failing that it might just be someone testing some new technology?