PLEASE READ: RANSOMWARE ON MANXFORUMS

Careful all...I have received what could be a ransomware or some other dodgy link in what looks like an attack on the forum via the PM (personal messaging) system.

ETA: So obviously...I would advise if you see similar...don't click on any links in your PM...and also be careful on clicking on general links in posts from any 'brand new' posters for now.

Edited by Albert Tatlock
  • Thanks 1

Albert, we’ve had 4 new members all sending sexyelsa messages. Please report so we can remove the poster, if it’s another one. I’ve dealt with 12 overnight reports this morning, plus we’ve had another 2 sultan personas.

4 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Thanks John...as it's early and not many on yet...I thought I'd just make people aware.

Yes, that one is one of the ones already banned.

I’ve just had an invitation from a woman who needs sex every day and wants to hook up.

Given the circumstances, I almost gave it some consideration. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE LINKS FROM SEXY WOMEN WANTING SEX EVERY DAY AFFECT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD, IS THAT TRUE?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE LINKS FROM SEXY WOMEN WANTING SEX EVERY DAY AFFECT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD, IS THAT TRUE?

You need cake. I can tell. 

• Like 1

I clicked the link because I like to know what the latest scams are. It’s just a link to a fake dating site.

I got to choose what my ideal woman looks like; what shape boobies and booty she has and how regularly I want sex. I stopped when it asked for my email address.

Hopefully she’ll turn up at my house later tonight