Serious incident in Rhumsaa

3 minutes ago, trmpton said:

For whatever reason the media are keeping well away from this one, despite the fact that it was public knowledge very shortly after it kicked off.

Suspect the reporters don't want the grief like Jason Roberts got!

• Like 1

If all true, this is a new unfortunate level of violence, not just for Ramsey but the Island IMHO.

Moderation Note:

I've hidden the post with the naming of individuals by a member of the public from a facebook screengrab. There's no official line on this yet and we can't just have names thrown around accusing individuals.

If we feel that situation changes - we will unhide the posts. But please just refrain from naming individuals publically at the moment please.

Or go to Facebook and do whatever you want :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chris C said:

And in a couple of months they'll be appealing for witnesses. 

With an impossible to discern, blurred, grainy photo captioned ‘Police would like to speak to this person, about an incident, somewhere, that occurred so long ago most of you weren’t born when it happened’.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

With an impossible to discern, blurred, grainy photo captioned ‘Police would like to speak to this person, about an incident, somewhere, that occurred so long ago most of you weren’t born when it happened’.

I guess I will be the only witness then. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I guess I will be the only witness then. 

Shame! No way, you sylph-like vision of youth.

• Haha 1

IF what has been released is accurate, there are some "usual suspect" names and groups (Ramsey-wise) involved; though as previously posted, the level of violence is unprecedented.

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

IF what has been released is accurate, there are some "usual suspect" names and groups (Ramsey-wise) involved; though as previously posted, the level of violence is unprecedented.

Without names, what happened?