New Royal Yacht

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, after 159 years we might get back the money that's gone to pay for the Liverpool Landing Stage.

You have forgotten that other well trotted out mantra as regards HNWIs - ‘trickle down effect’ spending in the local economy. Some tradespeople and craftspeople have had difficulties getting paid, som

Just pointing out that large companies not paying corporation tax is often likely because they're crooks.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Shut up you Walter.

Think about it.

Me a Walter? Hahaha. Your more of a Walter Mitty than anyone on here, as well as being a bully to anyone who you disagree with. Maybe you have multiple personalities, which poster should I be today? 

Your nasty vindictive comment says a lot about you. There are other things I could say. Think about it? It isn’t hard even for someone with your limited intellect. 

Margaret Hodge may be lots of things, grandstanding, and hypocritical yes. But you mentioned her family connections. What’s that got to do with things? Think about it, it isn’t hard to know what I’m inferring to. 

• Haha 1