Arbory, Castletown & Malew

3 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I noticed the other day however that Glover's were all clustered around where he lives in Colby, including presumably his own house.  And both Moorhouse and Crowther have quite a few in people's windows within the 'old' Town.  But again they both live there.  But the constituency hasn't really gelled together.

Ballabeg will probably still be planning on voting for Noel Cringle. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

I noticed the other day however that Glover's were all clustered around where he lives in Colby, including presumably his own house.  And both Moorhouse and Crowther have quite a few in people's windows within the 'old' Town.  But again they both live there.  But the constituency hasn't really gelled together.

To be honest I've seen a lot of Moorhouse ones around Ballasalla.

I really thought I knew who I was voting for today, but the bombardment of people wearing Crowther rosettes outside Ballasalla Village Hall was enough to put me off.

I chose two in the end. One I really didn't want to, but worth giving another term to.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

To be honest I've seen a lot of Moorhouse ones around Ballasalla.

I really thought I knew who I was voting for today, but the bombardment of people wearing Crowther rosettes outside Ballasalla Village Hall was enough to put me off.

That's interesting.  If Cregeen can't even keep his core vote in Ballasalla, he's going to be really humiliated.

Candidates were warned about this mobbing last time after voters in Port Erin had to walk past massed ranks of Wattersons.  But as you say it's counter-productive anyway.