Douglas East

22 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

That mad facebook woman has apparently declared for Douglas East.

which one?

32 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

which one?

27 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

There’s only one Douglas East you doofus. 

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Christine Urquhart

All that’s needed now is Andy Fenton and it’s full house

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Don't knock her...research....seemingly one of the ones involved with some of the horrible histories of this island.

Respect.

Agree. Seems to be a smart, community minded, considerate lady. Has set up a new charity - takes energy, guts, dedication and organisation to do that. I wish her good luck and if I lived in Douglas East I’d be very happy for her to be my MHK. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Fluffy123 said:

Agree. Seems to be a smart, community minded, considerate lady. Has set up a new charity - takes energy, guts, dedication and organisation to do that. I wish her good luck and if I lived in Douglas East I’d be very happy for her to be my MHK. 

I didn't say vote for her though 😉

Michael Jisem won't reveal who funds the IOM Guild of Taxpayers, or whatever it is called.  

That's a bit of a worry.  He is employed by a pressure group, wishes to stand in an election but will not reveal who is funding him.  Have I truncated that too much? 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Michael Jisem won't reveal who funds the IOM Guild of Taxpayers, or whatever it is called.  

That's a bit of a worry.  He is employed by a pressure group, wishes to stand in an election but will not reveal who is funding him.  Have I truncated that too much? 

This sounds slightly familiar but I can’t remember the details. Was it the one about the chef and the deputy clerk? I can’t remember the punchline. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

He's just so transparent. What a great guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

There's a difference between being employed by someone and paid a salary to work versus someone specifically amd directly funding your entire election running costs.  Do know that to be the case?