Glenfaba & Peel

16 hours ago, Rhumsaa said:

Kate shot down Richard Slee brilliantly I thought

You mean when he asked her is she was going to resign her MLC seat if she was unsuccessful, and she replied "are you going to ask the other candidates if they are going to resign their jobs if they are unsuccessful".

Oh come on. 

That quote will stick with her for the rest of her days.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Mr Cowin’s posters are not in compliance with rules. No publisher info on any of the ones I saw. 

FCD57785-986E-4A18-B5C6-2687223CA429.jpeg

2E1410CC-009F-4426-8352-27F2AD7FF634.jpeg

There's one of the big fabric ones on the way between my house and my daughter's. As my 4y/o grandson and I walked past it yesterday, he started doing his web-slinging and roundhouse kicking routine, directed at the sign. 

When asked why, he said "he looks like a big baddie and I have to protect you!" After thanking him for protecting me, I had to remind him that we can't harm other people's property and gently led him away before he actually did any damage. 

ETA: to be fair, Cowin looks quite menacing when viewing those big signs up close. 

Edited by Zarley
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SleepyJoe said:

Strangely Ms Lord-Brennan's compliant placards immediately nearby have 'disappeared'

Yes I've noticed quite a few of hers going missing. Somebody's scared of her for sure, and I don't think it's just Cowin.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Mr Cowin’s posters are not in compliance with rules. No publisher info on any of the ones I saw. 

Are you sure that rule applies to posters? I noticed that Watterson's don't have that info, and if anyone is going to know the rules minutiae it'd Watterson and Cowin.

45 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Is it too soon to laugh about Boot yet?

It's never too soon to laugh about Boot. Or at him. 

Hopefully we'll soon be laughing about Harmer as well. It sounds very close between him, Crookall and Cussons. Exit polls are often wrong when they're close, so I've got my fingers crossed. Either Crookall or Cussons will do over Harmer. 

• Like 1