Glenfaba & Peel

Well hopefully now I will achieve my longing dream of Boot not getting in.

Also hope Mikey Lee doesn't get in. Articulation of a 4 year old. No real solid ideas. Also know of him from working in the same establishment.

"durr hurr I fiddle wiv da postal sortin mashin ha ha ha and i now want a big pay rise so I can make a change hurr hurr" 

40 minutes ago, Darkness Incarnate said:

Well hopefully now I will achieve my longing dream of Boot not getting in.

Also hope Mikey Lee doesn't get in. Articulation of a 4 year old. No real solid ideas. Also know of him from working in the same establishment.

"durr hurr I fiddle wiv da postal sortin mashin ha ha ha and i now want a big pay rise so I can make a change hurr hurr" 

Who do you want Cowin & Harmer? I think lord Brennan will get in

53 minutes ago, Darkness Incarnate said:

Brennan & Cowin would be the best possible outcome. 

Not ideal.

But lesser of multiple evils.

It'll be complete chaos if Cowin gets in. Still at least he is showing that he's willing to put his money where his mouth is. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SleepyJoe said:

But that’s just a made up model to justify the site owners perspective. The Onchan one is classic. So Rob Callister puts the most sh**e on social media ergo Rob Callister is the most popular candidate. 

2696EA54-510B-42D2-BBB1-182466F8DB11.jpeg

Edited by offshoremanxman

4 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

How on earth does that website even work? Where does it pull its ratings from? Just looks like someone made up a fake review site to support candidates they like.

if only there was a link on their website explaining how

On 8/20/2021 at 6:33 PM, offshoremanxman said:

But that’s just a made up model to justify the site owners perspective. The Onchan one is classic. So Rob Callister puts the most sh**e on social media ergo Rob Callister is the most popular candidate. 

2696EA54-510B-42D2-BBB1-182466F8DB11.jpeg

Mr Callister's lead here is I suspect a direct result of his blogging & the posting of his blog pieces on Facebook

More people should blog if they wish to gain attention

1 hour ago, SleepyJoe said:

Mr Callister's lead here is I suspect a direct result of his blogging & the posting of his blog pieces on Facebook

Only if the 4legs predictions are correct. I still think more minds are made up offline. 

2 hours ago, SleepyJoe said:

I’m not sure Callister’s prolific blog output is indicative of any guide to popularity at all to be honest.  

17 hours ago, Declan said:

Only if the 4legs predictions are correct. I still think more minds are made up offline. 

Oh I'm sure that is true - what'll be interesting is to see if social media opinion differs from that of the wider 'crowd'