Onchan

"Pictured: Mr Peter Karran enjoys his two -minutes in the Mastermind (dug out of a skip) Chair and is most definitely NOT being held hostage."

That doesn't mean he's not a victim of "Stockholm syndrome".  Mr Willers does appear to be able to get people do some rather bizarre things on his behalf.

9 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Maybe it's all a Cunning LV Plan to take the attention away from Josem.

With him and a few others,- Willers included - this is probably one of the most 'interesting' elections to come along for quite some time and or a variety of reasons.  

PS. I don't know who writes Fear and Loathing - but I'm loving it.

10 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

That video is so funny. It does look like Karran may well have been taken hostage and forced to rattle that glowing review of Willers talents off from his basement.

I rest my case.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know if anyone has spoken to Peter Karran recently, but underneath his cheery bumbling persona there's a distinct bitterness that never used to be there.

Peter should be looking to consolidate his legacy as a thirty year effective opposition to an institutionally corrupt system of government. This really is not the right way to be going about that as I’m sure many are pointing out to him.

• Like 2

This may end very badly for him.  Someone is pulling his strings and they have both perhaps misjudged that things are different now.  I too, would like him to consolidate his legacy but I fear he may end up a laughing stock. I do hope not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

This may end very badly for him.  Someone is pulling his strings and they have both perhaps misjudged that things are different now.  I too, would like him to consolidate his legacy but I fear he may end up a laughing stock. I do hope not.

Haven't other people always pulled his strings?

• Like 1