Ramsey

6 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

It looks like he had another Twitter meltdown last night. He really does seem arrogant enough to think the questioning about Josem is all just going to go away because he says so when it’s clear that it’s only just the start. When he puts his papers in I think several people are going to have a field day.

I am sure he would be the first to demand transparency from the Government. 

We are asking for transparency in our candidates. 

This one is not going to disappear!

Edited by 747-400
typo
  • Like 1

I'm Lawrie Hooper and I'm on Twitter saying 'MF, it’s not generally a place to find reliable information'. I'm saying that on Twitter, Twitter!! TWITTER!! 

He was definatley on his second bottle of Merlot at that time.

Edit to add: Hi Lawrie, we all know you will be reading this.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

So will this dude ride in on the basis his old man was an MHK?  Seems to be sufficient for a lot of people to decide he must be good without even knowing anything about him?

Quick google suggests he likes the odd petition on Tynwald Hill.

8 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Another one against the marina. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. One supports the marina, one slightly vaguely supports the marina and five definite anti progress candidates.

Anti progress?

There are plenty of ways to be progressive without supporting a scheme that is as insane as that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Cryptic.

Give us a clue and don’t make me google it.

Not cryptic but can't remember why he was off work ill/ injured/ suspended? He used the time for a career change.

9 hours ago, finlo said:

Not cryptic but can't remember why he was off work ill/ injured/ suspended? He used the time for a career change.

Son of Edgar.

As above post, then managed to get a lucrative appointment as a Crown-appointed IoM Legal Aid Certifying Officer for a few years too. Establishment to the core and has done very well out of IoM to date. Clearly there's a bit more to be had though.

Edited by Non-Believer
extra bit
  • Haha 1