Jump to content

Ramsey


Amadeus
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Spelling, punctuation  and grammar poor. And stupid question marks in lozenges really are naff.

more worryingly, he seems to think rates pay for farming subsidies and and that cannabis use isn’t already widespread.

If he knocks on my door after we are home from work tonight he won’t appreciate the smell. Or the neighbours either side.  I might offer him some 😂 and invite him in

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The good Doctor delivering A5 flyers from a shoulderbag in my locality this afternoon, no doorbell, no knock at the door, no discussion. Just the A5 through the letterboxes.

Perhaps he doesn't want to talk to his constituents?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

The good Doctor delivering A5 flyers from a shoulderbag in my locality this afternoon, no doorbell, no knock at the door, no discussion. Just the A5 through the letterboxes.

Perhaps he doesn't want to talk to his constituents?

If he gave each door 1 minute to answer then that would be a full working week stood on doorsteps without taking into account time getting from one door to another or the 20 minute plus conversations people want to have.

Give the bloke a break

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ramseyboi said:

If he gave each door 1 minute to answer then that would be a full working week stood on doorsteps without taking into account time getting from one door to another or the 20 minute plus conversations people want to have.

Give the bloke a break

 

Lawrie Hooper appeared to have no such time constraints?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I've just received Mr Mann's manifesto and to my surprise it's very critical of both past Government and Ramsey Commissioners. In fact, it's pretty strong stuff in quite a few points, that are very valid IMHO.

What he'd be able to change might be a different thing...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Well, I've just received Mr Mann's manifesto and to my surprise it's very critical of both past Government and Ramsey Commissioners. In fact, it's pretty strong stuff in quite a few points, that are very valid IMHO.

What he'd be able to change might be a different thing...

Popped home for lunch.

Nearly spat me bacon sarnie out!!  So a millionaire can do what he/she wants and basically just pay a big fine?

 

 

 

Edited by Ramseyboi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

So a millionaire can do what he/she wants and basically just pay a big fine?

"It's our differences that make us different"...

Who said anything about a fine..? 😂

Edited by Non-Believer
extra bit
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

"It's our differences that make us different"...

Who said anything about a fine..? 😂

“Opportunity to pay in full on day of conviction”

So if rich enough you just pay up and walk away.

Or if a millionaire pays you to do their dirty work and take the wrap, I assume same applies.  Basically if you can pay up you just do sim and there is no punishment.

Mind blowing

Edited by Ramseyboi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Well, I've just received Mr Mann's manifesto and to my surprise it's very critical of both past Government and Ramsey Commissioners. In fact, it's pretty strong stuff in quite a few points, that are very valid IMHO.

What he'd be able to change might be a different thing...

Did he call it his Mann-ifesto?

If not he won't be getting my vote

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...