Sacked?

A big thank you to the Manx Forums members that contacted me regarding this post this afternoon....

Happy to confirm that I haven’t been sacked from any Government Department or as the Children’s Champion to the best of my knowledge, and I certainly haven’t received any flower so far.....

Neither have I resigned as a Member of the House of Keys. 

Given the fact that I have just an extended DBS check signed off and approved, I will give the individual an opportunity to remove the “murky past” comment before taking some legal advise...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening Manx Forums I’ve been pointed in the direction of this discussion in relation to the Beamans report concerning DoI. I hope the following offers clarity - I have been an Associate (no

A big thank you to the Manx Forums members that contacted me regarding this post this afternoon.... Happy to confirm that I haven’t been sacked from any Government Department or as the Children’s

Well it can't be anyone in Government employment.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

I would suggest The Peoples Prince would cling on to the Gravy Train as long as possible- he’s got plenty of form for a flounce but no way would he walk with a looming second term and financial security and the adulation of the Onchan masses - Black and Mr Mercedes for me 

We were sat together in Quirkios conservatory when we simultaneously posted 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

A big thank you to the Manx Forums members that contacted me regarding this post this afternoon....

Happy to confirm that I haven’t been sacked from any Government Department or as the Children’s Champion to the best of my knowledge, and I certainly haven’t received any flower so far.....

Given the fact that I have just an extended DBS check signed off and approved, I will give the individual an opportunity to remove the “murky past” comment before taking some legal advise...

🤦‍♀️

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Well? Is it true? Surely I’m not the only person to have heard about it!!

Frankly my dear, it sounds like some sleazy gossip passed on by a greasy bus driver and distributed by a skeety work colleague over the water fountain. 

Tell me that’s not true. 

Edited by Roxanne
Spells

When people say someone has a murky past, I take it to mean that they have been a bit shady or scampish, not necessarily anything to get a criminal record for.

When people protest things and then back their protests up with comments like they’ve had their super DBS check signed off and approved, I wonder what they got away with 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

I wonder if he has an Athol Street lawyer on speedial.