Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there was, I bet she was fun and bubbly, and beautiful on the inside.

Whereas in real life fat people are xxxxs.

If there was, I bet she was fun and bubbly, and beautiful on the inside.

Whereas in real life fat people are xxxxs.

so apparently i'm a xxxxs - yup, i'd agree with that

She's one of these, see if you can guess which.

I wonder if anyone (apart from her mother) had her picture up for a whole month.

Edited by puddy

Haha that's ridiculous. And she's not in it any more either....is there another fat person on hollyoaks i've missed or have they just not bothered this time?

There's a lot of cheese for sure and obviously there's all the stereotypes you could wish for (well, there's a few exceptions but I'm sure they'll be revealed as the story unfolds).

If you can see past the cheese though, there are a lot of twists and turns and enough material to mess with your head to keep it interesting.

Just a small (polite) request...

For those of you that can watch the next episode on E4, can you please not post anything about that episode until the following weeks C4 episode has aired (or at the very least, use spolier code).

I wondered what the stick comment was about and then all became clear after last week's episode on C4.

Not all of us have satellite, so if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks.

:)

Just a suggestion, and I'm not sure there would be enough interest to warrant it, but why not create a new thread for each episode and then close the previous one. This means there's only ever two active threads (E4 and C4 broadcasts) and those that are a week behind or ahead know exactly which thread to avoid if they don't want to get spoiled.

Incidentally, Season 2 starts tomorrow and having read the script and synopsis for the opening episode, if you think you've got issues and questions now, you have no idea what you're in for later.

I wondered what the stick comment was about and then all became clear after last week's episode on C4.

Sorry Mission - i forget it's shown on C4 later Apologies x

Just a suggestion, and I'm not sure there would be enough interest to warrant it, but why not create a new thread for each episode and then close the previous one. This means there's only ever two active threads (E4 and C4 broadcasts) and those that are a week behind or ahead know exactly which thread to avoid if they don't want to get spoiled.

Sounds like a plan, we could give it a try and see how it works out. I'll do the C4 threads if someone else will do the E4 threads.

Incidentally, Season 2 starts tomorrow and having read the script and synopsis for the opening episode, if you think you've got issues and questions now, you have no idea what you're in for later.

Gdgd, that's what I like to hear.

:)

Sorry Mission - i forget it's shown on C4 later Apologies x

No worries Survivor (hey, you weren't on the plane too were you?).

No worries Survivor (hey, you weren't on the plane too were you?).

Maybe, maybe not - everything is not as it seems, especially when the wind blows west :ph34r:

shhhh. :unsure: