Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems fair enough, would need to be clearly marked though, and maybe just have 1 thread for the series rather than a thread for each episode.

Was that you volunteering then Rock?

:P

Has anyone managed to get hold of episode one season 2 yet? I really enjoyed the first and think it is an excellent stimulating piece of fiction.

I've seen it. My jaw is still somewhere down by my ankles. Quite probably the best opening sequence to a new series in the history of television.

Excellent, its on its way now looking forward to it. I will have to make sure I can watch it in peace.

Yes, just try to remember this is a series 1 thread.

I've seen it. My jaw is still somewhere down by my ankles. Quite probably the best opening sequence to a new series in the history of television.

Have just watched episode 1 of series 2 myself - without giving anything away it looks like this is going to be a really good series as well YAY

Have to say I found this weeks episode somewhat boring to be honest. How did Nadia die? I assume she was shot by the guards whilst trying to escape - but apart from that, there was nothing new i learnt about Saihd (sp?) that i didn't already figure out.

I assume she was shot by the guards whilst trying to escape

Assume nothing. The plot and script is so intricately woven that they will never, ever, leave you to assume something. If you've not been told whether Nadia is alive or dead, then you just have to accept that you don't know.

Sayid has another flashback in Season 1 which is far more revealing and explains how he found himself on flight 815. You will also find out whether Nadia is alive or dead. I'm not going to give you a clue as to whether you're right or not, and the fact that I'm replying isn't an indication that you're wrong, it's just that I saw the word 'assume' and thought it might be an idea to remind you that, with this show, you have to form your theories on what you actually know, not what you guess.

Honestly, over the summer I've read hundreds of thousands of words on LOST and the theories around the plot, characters and island and I can assure you that the writers never leave you to fill in missing information. If you need to know, they'll tell you.

Agreed about the "assuming", but Sayid did mention that she was dead - because of him, and THEN i assumed it was becuase she tried to escape. That part i'm willing to agree that I could be wrong, maybe, just a little!

OMG - HOW GOOD WAS THIS EPISODE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was spooked sh*tless at the end - i knew he was dodgy

btw - am i allowed to spill things on this thread or is there a separate on for E4 viewers? I looked but only saw C4 and Season 2

With the Series 2 thread donig so well I was wondering if anyone was still watching Series 1...watched the C4 and the following E4 episodes last night and have to say that I havent got a clue whats going on.

Are they all hallucinating? Why is there no handle on the outside of the hatch? Can the Korean fella speak English aswell? How come none of the women have underarm hair? Whats the relevance of Bobby Darin (I mean to the programme not to the swing movemnent in general).

Questions, questions, questions....

With the Series 2 thread donig so well I was wondering if anyone was still watching Series 1...watched the C4 and the following E4 episodes last night and have to say that I havent got a clue whats going on.

I would guess that most people who're interested enough in it to discuss it on an Internet forum have already made alternative arrangements through DVD boxsets from America or The Internet and already watched Series 1.

I'm still watching series one - i don't have the box set and i haven't got a clue how to download from the internet :(

have to say, i'm still at a loss myself WSAG, thought this weeks episode on Sky was a bit pants really, hope next weeks one's better

I would guess that most people who're interested enough in it to discuss it on an Internet forum have already made alternative arrangements through DVD boxsets from America or The Internet and already watched Series 1.

Well as the thread is here why not use it for those of us not that technologically advanced....thanks for the advice though!!