Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the next 10 weeks of shouting 'OPEN THE HATCH' at the screen.

fabulous! :rolleyes: But aren't they only showing the first 13 episodes on Channel 4/E4 this year, then waiting till next year to show the rest?

Really? Then you'll have to wait even longer.

Just buy the full boxset for the Season. You'd probably be able to pick it up in a duty free shop somewhere if you were planning any international travel in the next couple of months....

Really? Then you'll have to wait even longer.

I think so, i'm sure i've heard it a couple of times, i could be wrong, but I highly doubt it ^_^

Just buy the full boxset for the Season. You'd probably be able to pick it up in a duty free shop somewhere if you were planning any international travel in the next couple of months....

gosh, who do i know that's going overseas.............. hmmmm thinking...........

I've given up posting on here about this as everyone seems to be further ahead than me.

I'll just sit down each Wednesday night at 10:00pm and watch it on Channel 4 and try to draw my own conclusions.

I`m still with you Mission and Survivor.

Occasionally, I will watch E$ straightaway but more often than not I fall asleep.

I found it a bit dull on Wednesday - roll on next week I say.

aww, we could be like the 3 Musketeers! or maybe not ^_^ I tend to watch the episodes on E4 on a sunday night at 9pm cos the one on E4 11pm on wednesday is far too late for me, i can never seem to stay awake through the whole thing

ok - mission, you might not want to read this....................

but my mate and i have a theory on this.................. all of them are dead, and Locke is actually God. they are all in limbo until they come to terms with whatever it was that they did when they were alive and then they can move on. The people who appear dead, are dead and are not in limbo

what do you reckon?

what do you reckon?

I reckon you're a wuss :P

cos the one on E4 11pm on wednesday is far too late for me

Pah! If I miss the 11pm E4 one I'll watch the one starting at midnight on E4+1

My wife doesn't really like Lost and there's usually somthing else we'd rather watch on Sunday so the E4 Wednesday suits me better when I come in

but my mate and i have a theory on this.................. all of them are dead

The producers came out and said that the survivors were not dead and the Island was not some sort of purgatory about a year ago.

Pah! If I miss the 11pm E4 one I'll watch the one starting at midnight on E4+1

well i have heard you old people get insomnia at your time of life - so it's to be expected that you can stay up WAY later than me

:P

but my mate and i have a theory on this.................. all of them are dead

The producers came out and said that the survivors were not dead and the Island was not some sort of purgatory about a year ago.

WELL - aren't we Mr Smarty Pants Know It All. :P I'm so sorry i seem to be behind the times :rolleyes:

Ok, so now i have to work on a new theory.....hmmmmmmmmm

i bought the full season 1 ox set for £29.99 and i got it before the release in the states. i dont know how it happened!! i just assumed that it was a freak accident.

Anywho, i watched all the episodes in double quick time and have borrowed the dvds to friends who have expressed their gratitude to me for putting them out of their misery.

However, season two is awesome!!!! so watch out

Yes I know I am a million miles behind on this one but....can any of the fanboys help me out with an aargument with the missus.

In Series one, the "Translation" episode, when Sun first goes to the guys house to deliver his father in laws message, the little girl was wathcing the TV...and on the TV it looked liked Hurley was on it?!? Anyone know if this is correct or was I just dreaming it???

Nope, it was Hurley.

Other characters appear all over the place, always in the background with no interaction with the principal character.