New easyjet flights - Manchester / Isle of Man / Manchester

Cassie2

easyJet have confirmed a Manchester - IOM - Manchester daily service. They are now taking bookings for that route commencing on Monday 1 November.

There will be one flight rotation every day and subject to demand they have plans for two flight rotations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

The timings available just now to book from Manchester are Saturday 06.40 / Sunday 14.50 / Monday 11.40 / Tuesday 13.00 / Wednesday 18.10 / Thursday 15.00 and Friday 16.05 and the timings available to book from the Isle Of Man are Saturday 08.00 / Sunday 16.10 / Monday 13.00 / Tuesday 14.20 / Wednesday 19.30 / Thursday 16.20 and Friday 17.25.

The timings of the possible second flight rotations  on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays have yet to be confirmed.

Prices with only a small cabin bag start at just under £23 one-way from Manchester and just under £24 one-way from the Isle of Man.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Itsmeee said:

Not til November? That’s a bit crap

Full Liverpool schedule, ie daily rotations, doesn’t start until then, either. Until 31/10 Liverpool is only Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon

3 hours ago, Cassie2 said:

easyJet have confirmed a Manchester - IOM - Manchester daily service. They are now taking bookings for that route commencing on Monday 1 November.

And Liverpool. Great news. 

Starting to get back on track. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I know it’s got to happen, but there’s been something quite wonderful seeing the skies so clear for so long. 😞

Agreed but I've also quite liked seeing the staged increase in trails above. To me it signifies the rate of return to normality we've all longed for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

*DOOM AND GLOOM ALERT*

Not so sure about that.

To me the briefing yesterday forebodes to me the potential of some heavy restrictions coming back.

Noble's Hospital are already categorically hopeless before potential COVID pressures kick back. 

I think the Council of Shitisters are very red-cheeked with their brown undies. They know they may just have to go back and their word and lock us all up like battery chickens again. 

Not what I want, but unfortunately think that may be the truth. 

At least the Farcebook Karen's will be happy. 

Edited by Hugh G Rection
EDITED TO SIGNPOST DOOM AND GLOOM POST

14 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

At least the Farcebook Karen's will be happy. 

If we’re going to get through this we’d be better off going through it together. This divisive stuff is infantile and unnecessary. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

If we’re going to get through this we’d be better off going through it together. This divisive stuff is infantile and unnecessary. 

I unequivocally agree with you. 

I'm just following the divisive Manx Forums Nom De Plume trend.