Freeview 23 July

Utah 01

A quick one - I've lost all Freeview ITV channels eg More 4, ITV2 this morning (Breary transmitter).  I thought it might have been due to a TV software change yesterday but it's affecting all the other TVs in the house - anyone else with a similar loss?

3 hours ago, Utah 01 said:

A quick one - I've lost all Freeview ITV channels eg More 4, ITV2 this morning (Breary transmitter).  I thought it might have been due to a TV software change yesterday but it's affecting all the other TVs in the house - anyone else with a similar loss?

Have you checked your ariel is still present and correct?

8 minutes ago, finlo said:

Have you checked your ariel is still present and correct?

Ariel has probably popped off for 40 minutes putting his girdle round the earth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Utah 01 said:

Get out of the house. You don't need telly. Stop hiding away 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Utah 01 said:

I’ve seen a few complaints to similar effect on other social media. I’d suspect it’s not on your end, especially with multiple TV sets impacted and multiple aerials. 

• Thanks 1