Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They never, ever give you conclusions. 

Neither are they specific when referring to alleged benefactors of their various theories, what they don't know they'll construct. Plenty of clicks/likes, even from the most outrageous and delusional claims.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

https://summit.news/2021/08/11/study-finds-most-highly-educated-americans-are-also-the-most-vaccine-hesitant/

Most Highly Educated Americans Are Also the Most Vaccine Hesitant

"... the highest hesitancy was among those holding a PhD.”

Who wudda thought hey? The most intellectually curious and informed people are those most likely to know about the type of research findings to which I linked in this thread? Boggles the mind I tell ya.

Perhaps the "get vaxxed!" types on this thread can enlighten us.

What do you think about vaccination against Covid-19?

5 hours ago, wrighty said:

Watch YouTube videos for 16 hours and come back to us with your conclusions then.

Even I've tried that. I can now conclude it was a blown fuse all along so I'm off to India to fit used HGV tyres whilst wearing my snazziest of plimsoles

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pongo said:

In what sense "senior"?

In what sense a "lawyer"?

She’s neither. Anna de Buisseret has no license to practice as a lawyer (see link below). She works in employment law and HR and is basically a fruitcake who trades off being a UK attorney or solicitor to try to add weight to the complete nonsense she says and does when she has no license to practice as such.

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/register/person/?sraNumber=21828

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

The Nuremberg Code (1947), published in British Medical Journal No 7070 Volume 313: Page 1448, 7 December 1996

"The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity."

[Continues]

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity."

@Ann No dispute there from most I would think with this. However, I have some close contacts who do not want them selves or their children vaccinated, with anything. I have spoken to them to try and understand, and with Courtney, and I have also read his book. 

I disagree with the stance of no vaccination but sadly agree with the right to choose. The talk in various circles especially on workforces in the USA about mandatory vaccinations are worrying as to the potential future implications for any treatments that can be imposed by political will. My main concerns is related to end of life care situations and also organ donations.

It is a fraught road and one we must go down only with caution.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

"The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

so why don't they use their own families  as it's such a noble cause ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Apple said:

I have some close contacts who do not want themselves or their children vaccinated .... agree with the right to choose. The talk in various circles especially on workforces in the USA about mandatory vaccinations are worrying ....  My main concerns is related to end of life care situations and also organ donations....."

I share your well-articulated concerns.  Fortunately the law is on our side:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/vaccines-the-law/

Vaccines and The Law

"The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny!"

Be Part of a Broader Suit

"There is no cost to you to participate in our broad litigation. If you decide to proceed with the case, you cannot do so anonymously, as your name will appear (with others) in the court proceedings."

8 hours ago, Ann said:

https://summit.news/2021/08/11/study-finds-most-highly-educated-americans-are-also-the-most-vaccine-hesitant/

Most Highly Educated Americans Are Also the Most Vaccine Hesitant

"... the highest hesitancy was among those holding a PhD.”

Who wudda thought hey? The most intellectually curious and informed people are those most likely to know about the type of research findings to which I linked in this thread? Boggles the mind I tell ya.

Perhaps the "get vaxxed!" types on this thread can enlighten us.

Paul Watson is an Infowars racist conspiracy dickhead. Makes good money on his YouTube channel though making shit up for people like you to consume.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

I share your well-articulated concerns.  Fortunately the law is on our side:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/vaccines-the-law/

Vaccines and The Law

"The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny!"

Be Part of a Broader Suit

"There is no cost to you to participate in our broad litigation. If you decide to proceed with the case, you cannot do so anonymously, as your name will appear (with others) in the court proceedings."

Ann, you do not live in America 

22 hours ago, Ann said:

Why I support informed choice and consent

When you were asked “What’s your goal here” and “what are you trying to communicate to us” you replied “Why I support informed choice and consent” I doubt anybody here would be against that but you are not forced to have the Covid 19 vaccine without giving your consent in the UK or the Isle of Man and I am not aware of many if any countries where you are. I am speaking in general terms here as there are cases where it is the party with legal responsibility who gives the consent rather than the recipient.

You state you support informed choice but it seems your posts are all very much in one direction. If you were genuinely trying to inform would you not post both sides of the argument or do you post on say anti vaccine sites the evidence that the vaccine does not make you magnetic, is not made from foetuses and does not include a microchip. Do you post the evidence that Covid 19 is far more harmful than flu, that the risks of dying from Covid 19 if you are unvaccinated are far higher than the risks of dying from any reaction to having the Covid 19 vaccine.? If not then you are hardly supporting informed choice as that suggests you are putting forward all the evidence both for and against vaccination impartially.

I am not sure whether it was you or another poster that referred to the conspiracy theory that the vaccine was designed to kill off a large part of the population in roughly three years time.  That such a theory is used as an argument against vaccination is, to me, a strong argument that those arguing against vaccination do not have any sensible evidence to support their case. If they did they would not resort to using a crack pot argument that the average bright 11 year old would rubbish in seconds.

10 seconds thought would indicate the theory is nonsense as there are several different vaccines developed by different people in different parts of the world. Are they all seeking to kill off most of the human population? Except it is not most as kids are not vaccinated, neither will huge numbers who live in poor or in accessible parts of the word. On top of that if you are say Russia or China and wanted to take over the world you would just inject a placebo. Does anybody really think Russia would trust the USA & vice versa. A bit like a suicide pact. Would you go first and trust the other party to follow?   

Edited by Lost Login
  • Like 3

• John Wright changed the title to Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers