Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

16 hours ago, pongo said:

Exactly - no reason not to just chip us, like cats. It would be far quicker getting through airports and no need to worry about leaving your wallet at home. Handy for cashless payments too.

Good in theory but the Manx Government will buy Betamax chips while everyone else is using VHS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Kev, are you up to the intellectual challenges of serious study?

If so, there are routes into this subject via the work of respected academics like psychologist Prof. Kevin MacDonald. You could read Prof. MacDonald's books and articles on his website, The Occidental Observer. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/

People like Prof. MacDonald are vilified by the cabal, the reasons for which you will understand if you study this subject. If you are a committed truth-seeker, I could also recommend the work of other academics.

If you feel that the work of such scholars is beyond your mental reach, I can recommend authors who address this subject at a more popular level.

Whatever level of study might suit you, I would recommend that you do not waste time on controlled opposition / gatekeepers (David Icke, Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson et al.) and learn from genuine educators.

What, the discredited evolutionary psychologist, anti semite, white supremacist? The guy who’s colleagues academic senate voted to dissociate themselves from. Supported by neo nazis, representative of the Alt right. The one who’s views that Jews have evolved to undermine society. Views that don’t bear any scrutiny as they’re circular.

The guy who can only get his views published at all because he runs and edits his own publication, The Occidental Observer, where anything published is never peer reviewed.

Hes not respected. He’s a charlatan and snake oil salesman peddling nasty racist conspiracy theories.

The only witness to give evidence in support of Irving, the Holocaust Denier.

I see a trend…

• Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

If so, there are routes into this subject via the work of respected academics like psychologist Prof. Kevin MacDonald. You could read Prof. MacDonald's books and articles on his website, 

This Kevin MacDonald?

MacDonald is known for his promotion of an antisemitic theory, most prominently within The Culture of Critique series, according to which Western Jews have tended to be politically liberal and involved in politically or sexually transgressive social, philosophical, and artistic movements, because Jews have biologically evolved to undermine the societies in which they live

It seems strange to me that the anti-vax, covid denier, flat earth etc... people seem to get all their beliefs from people who are "academics" or "genuine educators" and not from people who have actually got hands on experience of their topics. 

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

If so, there are routes into this subject via the work of respected academics like psychologist Prof. Kevin MacDonald. You could read Prof. MacDonald's books and articles on his website, The Occidental Observer. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/

People like Prof. MacDonald are vilified by the cabal, the reasons for which you will understand if you study this subject. If you are a committed truth-seeker, I could also recommend the work of other academics.

If you feel that the work of such scholars is beyond your mental reach, I can recommend authors who address this subject at a more popular level.

Whatever level of study might suit you, I would recommend that you do not waste time on controlled opposition / gatekeepers (David Icke, Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson et al.) and learn from genuine educators.

Not the sort of person I would like to learn from:

The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West. Such a mission statement is sure to be dismissed as extremism of the worst sort in today’s intellectual climate—perhaps even as a sign of psychiatric disorder. Yet there is a compelling need for such a site. A great many other identifiable groups in the multicultural West have a strong sense of identity and interest, but overt expressions of white identity and white interests (or European-American identity and interests) are rarely found among the peoples who founded these societies and who continue to make up the majority.

SOURCE

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

It is difficult to see where there is scope for reasoned debate about issues that could hardly be more serious when the response from forum members to clearly genuinely held beliefs includes a picture of a 'fruitcake' and that of the so-called moderator is a comment such as above.

It seems odd that comments that veer away from those being heavily pushed upon us by government and media are quickly ridiculed - the re-naming of this thread being an example. Why the compulsion to label anyone questioning the narrative as a 'covid-denier' or those legitimately wondering about the sense of rushing a population into a vast and experimental (according to the vaccine producers) vaccination program as 'anti-vaxxers'? Asking any valid question seems to result in one being quickly labelled 'anti-semitic' or a 'flat earther'. Hardly an encouragement to reasoned debate.

It has been clear for sometime that covid is not the deadly disease the media and government would have had us believe, nor the hastily rolled-out vaccine program the 'cure-all' we were initially told it would be. In fact, the mantra has moved from "2 weeks to flatten the curve", followed by "vaccination is the way out" to us now being told we must all have 'booster jabs' to remain safe.

Many who have previously chosen the usual innoculations have this time stood back and thoughtfully considered their health and the various risks, while also looking at governments' leap to bestow yet more powers upon themselves. Whilst official evidence of vaccine harms quietly mounts. It is difficult not to conclude that all is not right in our World, or on our island..

I apologise for insinuating that these anti vax/ conspiracy theorists are fruits cakes...

I meant to say dangerous fruits cakes....just my view.

Why do they feel the need to try and convince everyone else though. I know some anti vaxxers.  Yes I think they are crazy but I leave them with their choices. But why do they feel they have to try and change my views..potentially putting other people's health at risk with their silly views and believing heretics who post on the Internet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I apologise for insinuating that these anti vax/ conspiracy theorists are fruits cakes...

Too much fruit cake is dangerous for your health.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Why do they feel the need to try and convince everyone else though. I know some anti vaxxers.  Yes I think they are crazy but I leave them with their choices. But why do they feel they have to try and change my views..potentially putting other people's health at risk with their silly views and believing heretics who post on the Internet.

Why are they evangelical?  Because the more converts they persuade gives them credibility where there is none.  They don't have to be right just confirmed by numbers.  See organised religion for the template. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Declan said:

Good in theory but the Manx Government will buy Betamax chips while everyone else is using VHS. 

Not even Betamax. Phillips V2000. I’ve been shown the expression of interest forms.

• Haha 1

https://www.europereloaded.com/this-gives-hope-green-passport-rejected-throughout-spain/

Green Passport rejected throughout Spain

Competent courts have annulled, one by one, the official orders to introduce the passport.

The standardized vaccination certificate as a mandatory digital document for access to bars, restaurants, nightclubs and events has been discontinued before it even started.

47 minutes ago, Ann said:

https://doctors4covidethics.org/rebuttal-to-geert-vanden-bossches-response-to-dr-bhakdi/

Doctors for COVID Ethics: Why general vaccination is not necessary or appropriate

"Dr. Bhakdi published a video presentation which explained that cross-immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is widespread in the population, and that general vaccination is therefore not necessary or appropriate. This was disputed by Dr. Geert vanden Bossche. Here, we rebut Dr. vanden Bossche’s assertions."

Another, Thai, this time, anti semite, discredited by his former colleagues and all fact checkers. The one who accused the education minister of Schleswig Holstein ( a Jew ) was poisoning children?

The one who was named by the Society for the Scientific Investigation of Pseudosciences as winner of the 2020 “Goldenes Brett”  as the "most astonishing pseudo-scientific nuisance" of the year.

The one who has been sacked by his publisher and who’s former academic colleagues have distanced themselves and condemned his views?

You don’t half have an ability to pick, and believe, snake oil salesmen.

And no it’s not the establishment trying to blacken honest communicators, it’s dishonest conspiracy theorists, with the most abhorrent views on race, religion, and religion, hooking you hook line and sinker because you’re gullible.

Simple question, Ann. Well a few?

Are you a Holocaust denier?

Are you anti Semitic?  Racist? A white supremacist? A fascist?

if not, why do you associate with,  and give credence to, people who clearly are?

• Like 1

• John Wright changed the title to Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers