Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

31 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

But aren't people allowed to arrive at their own conclusions without being forced into it? It's not as if there isn't enough education about vaccines out there for people to make up their own minds.

I accept some of your points, but targeting children at school gates is a seriously misguided attempt at 'education'. If he and his followers want to be taken seriously then coercing children would not be part of their agenda.All it's doing is setting them up for being further ridiculed and demonised,

Thank you.

I also accept that targeting children at school gates is questionable. However, the same children have been targeted by our government, who have aimed marketing campaigns at them, lowered the age at which they can give consent to being vaccinated, and are conducting these programs on school premises. One government marketing campaign - apparently aimed towards under 10’s - is telling children they will be ‘super heroes’ for getting vaccinated. Personally I find that grotesque.

Obviously no one should be forced to do anything, least of all children. However, we have been almost literally bombarded with coercive marketing for over 2 years, eg; a daily ‘death toll’ on our TV screens, have been ‘locked down’ and told, for example, that we will lose our jobs if we do not subject ourselves to a health procedure - of a substance that still remains only under emergency approval. Any coercion appears to be one way only.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Alas, one of the biggest reasons the vaccine was sped up was paperwork. 

Vaccine approval is a huge bureaucratic process, where, typically, results and forms can languish in inboxes much like any other. 

For the COVID vaccines, regulators were fed the trial data in real time, and processing this paperwork came to the front of the queue, given the circumstances.

This is neither accurate nor true.

’Long term safety data’ does not need any further explanation - it is self-evident that such data can only be gained over the long term. No amount of paper shuffling or ‘speeding up’ can change that. The long term data is only now becoming available - it is not looking good. Which is probably why 42% of people who chose a first vaccine are refusing any others.

Do you have a vested interest?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, quaylaM said:

This is neither accurate nor true.

’Long term safety data’ does not need any further explanation - it is self-evident that such data can only be gained over the long term. No amount of paper shuffling or ‘speeding up’ can change that. The long term data is only now becoming available - it is not looking good. Which is probably why 42% of people who chose a first vaccine are refusing any others.

Do you have a vested interest?

Yes. I’m secretly a pharmaceutical robot in disguise. 

But, in reality, my only vested interest is in not seeing medical quackery making a resurgence. That and not seeing children suffer the illnesses that their often vaccinated parents didn’t have to. That would be nice. We don’t need more measles, mumps or rubella, diphtheria or any of the other nasties you seldom see anymore. 

Once upon a time, a man made an inordinate amount of money selling goat testicle implants. Many of the recipients were absolutely convinced they worked. Any simple reasoning applied to it could readily see why they wouldn’t. For 20 years, the medical community highlighted there was no basis in his claims. Yet, for a while, he was rather rich indeed. John Brinkley was his name. 

There seem  to be different subsets of “anti-vax”

-   some who are  against specific vaccinations ; those that are against all vaccinations and  associated with the second group  there those that question the  the role , or even existence, of microorganisms in relation to disease. In their world,  the history of microbiology remains largely  a closed book only to be opened where markers highlighting  paragraphs that appear to support their beliefs can be found and quoted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quaylaM said:

Some of this publicity has been directly aimed at our children. Some of these - if they choose a jab - will go on to experience long-term negative side effects. ‘Informed Consent’ means they should know about these dangers.

Please post up the alleged publicity. Up to age 16 it’s parental consent.

Please list the long term negative side effects proven to be linked to the various different Covid vaccines, along with the links to the research which has been peer reviewed in scientific and medical periodicals.

2 hours ago, quaylaM said:

That data is now becoming available - it currently suggests 44,000 deaths (UK only) are now attributable directly to vaccine damage.

Please link to the data to demonstrate this figure. If it’s true that figure couldn’t be covered up. The media, even the MSM would be all over it.

2 hours ago, quaylaM said:

The long term data is only now becoming available - it is not looking good. Which is probably why 42% of people who chose a first vaccine are refusing any others.

Again, link to your sources. In the IoM take up of second doses was 80%+. Booster take up was good. This is reflected over most of Western Europe.

I have a vested interest. I’m clinically extremely vulnerable. I’ve had 3 primary doses, two boosters and I’m about to have my 6th dose. Full house, 2 x AZ, 2 pfizer, and 2 moderna. It’s kept me safe, so far.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, quaylaM said:

Thank you.

I also accept that targeting children at school gates is questionable. However, the same children have been targeted by our government, who have aimed marketing campaigns at them, lowered the age at which they can give consent to being vaccinated, and are conducting these programs on school premises. One government marketing campaign - apparently aimed towards under 10’s - is telling children they will be ‘super heroes’ for getting vaccinated. Personally I find that grotesque.

Obviously no one should be forced to do anything, least of all children. However, we have been almost literally bombarded with coercive marketing for over 2 years, eg; a daily ‘death toll’ on our TV screens, have been ‘locked down’ and told, for example, that we will lose our jobs if we do not subject ourselves to a health procedure - of a substance that still remains only under emergency approval. Any coercion appears to be one way only.

It's not questionable, it's abhorrent.

Edited by snowman
  • Like 1

Seems strange that the anti vaxxers are still spouting after all this time.

• The vaccinations were a significant contribution to the stop of the spread and
  • Most of us are still fit and well despite this 'dangerous ' vaccine

The doom mongers were clearly wrong. It was an example of science at its absolute best. 

If I had been spouting anti vax messages I would have now gone to ground and kept my mouth shut.