Jump to content

How did MR carry an untrue story that the Medical Director had been fired for giving evidence to Tynwald PAC


buncha wankas
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/16/2021 at 5:46 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

I’ve just had a peek.

The lack of viewers might be to his advantage in his quest to become one of our elected representatives! 🎤

Am I missing something here.

Are you suggesting there is some form of internet entertainment based in the Isle of Man available?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Banker said:

She’s on holidays until end of month as Ashford already said & I don’t think he would lie about that!

I'm not sure that's exactly what he said but I am sure he wouldn't lie about (anything) something like that as they never comment on personal matters. 😀

It just what the thread was originally about so I wondered if there was any news from those better informed than I. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Apple said:

I'm not sure that's exactly what he said but I am sure he wouldn't lie about (anything) something like that as they never comment on personal matters. 😀

It just what the thread was originally about so I wondered if there was any news from those better informed than I. 

Maybe Dr. Ranson has gone away, using some of her annual leave, to research the latest in shredder technology for her political boss, Professor You Know Who. MBE and perhaps also for the Cabinet Office and the IOMG Communications Unit people too. Does anyone else, apart from the PAC and me, think that they have disrespected Dr. Ranson hugely, just as they did to Dr Glover?

Edited by Cassie2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Cassie2 said:

Maybe she has gone away, using some of her annual leave, to research the latest in shredder technology for her political boss, Professor You Know Who. MBE and perhaps also for the Cabinet Office and the IOMG Communications Unit people too. Does anyone else, apart from the PAC and me, think that they have disrespected her hugely, just as they did to Dr Glover?

Or does anyone think they have both got their just desserts?

(just to put the other side of the coin)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

No. That would be unfair.

Well what then? Come on, tell me about these just desserts that you imagine. What possible reason would demand "just desserts?"

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Or does anyone think they have both got their just desserts?

(just to put the other side of the coin)

So Dr Ransom deserves ‘just desserts’ for ceaselessly attempting to prepare the island for resisting/managing the effects of a global pandemic through marshalling our healthcare resources effectively? Or, to put it another way, for doing exactly what her job description demands of her? 
Then again, you might be right, because if she’d simply dicked about ineffectually, spouted bullshit, prevaricated and achieved nothing, she’d have received not ‘just desserts’ but in fact a CBE or MBE, wouldn’t she? 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hindsight has  such wonderful clarity.

 In early 2020, little  helpful advice  was forthcoming either  locally, or nationally  to help care homes. 

Disastrously,  PHE even in early April made little of any threat to care homes and Gov. advice seemed out of step against a picture of mounting care home deaths:997401E3-343C-4C17-BB2B-B3ED317BED9D.thumb.jpeg.345c645fb58d18d05b49e959e6da705e.jpeg

 

Edited by hampsterkahn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...