Carol Quine Chair of Castletown Commissioner's vote of no Confidence

Whatnonsence

48 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

A month off with a dog bite? Someone is really milking it then. What did she bring into the office a Rottweiler? 

It's possible that even a small  dog could do a lot of damage to say a tendon in a hand for example.  Or it may just be that she still insists on bringing the dog into the office and the victim felt they couldn't work with it yapping around.  But you can't help feeling that there is more to it than just the dog - the fact she's still refusing to resign rather suggests she was rather difficult to work with.

• Like 1

Without wishing to sound callous it’s not really about how long a bite would take to heal, it’s how long it would prevent you being able to work. 

I am sure we’ve all seen people turning up to work with sprained wrists, ankles, on crutches etc. I know I have myself.

Appreciate there may be a bit of awkwardness but if you’re able to work you should.

Any internal or external ramifications should be dealt with as a separate matter.

• Like 1