Willaston School

Gladys

So, a bomb hoax.  No device and no body.

If information had been issued earlier, it could have been concise and factual and not required the explanation as to why information hadn't been provided earlier. 

I hope they find the eejit who made the threat and nail 'em. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, De nada said:

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

So, a bomb hoax.  No device and no body.

If information had been issued earlier, it could have been concise and factual and not required the explanation as to why information hadn't been provided earlier. 

I hope they find the eejit who made the threat and nail 'em. 

Let’s hope so.

2 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Kids probably don't care.

I think they probably will.  It's a big event and not to have an explanation or reassurance from their parents that it was all a silly person, could cause some to worry. 

Older people will remember bomb hoaxes were a common occurrence, so not a big deal, but not so now. 

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

I think they probably will.  It's a big event and not to have an explanation or reassurance from their parents that it was all a silly person, could cause some to worry. 

Older people will remember bomb hoaxes were a common occurrence, so not a big deal, but not so now. 

Well from a lot of the comments online it seems the kids thought it was a fire drill, so maybe parents need to stop projecting their own anxieties onto kids, you know protect them. 

Just now, thommo2010 said:

Well from a lot of the comments online it seems the kids thought it was a fire drill, so maybe parents need to stop projecting their own anxieties onto kids, you know protect them. 

Well, haven't we seen a lot of that over the past couple of years!

With something like a bomb hoax you would think they’d want to get the information out ASAP, not just to reassure people but also because the longer the situation is drawn out the more kicks some idiot is likely to be getting out of it. I wouldn’t want to give them the satisfaction of causing disruption for any longer than is absolutely necessary.

So this is now two bomb hoax’s within a relatively short time frame, same person?!

Edited by Annoymouse

6 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

With something like a bomb hoax you would think they’d want to get the information out ASAP, not just to reassure people but also because the longer the situation is drawn out the more kicks some idiot is likely to be getting out of it. I wouldn’t want to give them the satisfaction of causing disruption for any longer than is absolutely necessary.

So this is now two bomb hoax’s within a relatively short time frame, same person?!

Two?