Willaston School

Gladys

3 hours ago, snowman said:

What's worse? Kids going to bed not knowing anything. Or kids going to bed knowing it was a false alarm?

Being sent home early from school for such an event I literally prayed for. Along with a pandemic of course, but that was real fantasy stuff.

In all those years the most I ever got was a bit of a snowy day and we got sent home lunch time. It was  ace though.

• Haha 2

There's some real fucking pricks living on this island at the moment, a bomb threat on a school, i don't care about your disagreement with the school, parent, teacher, DoE, Government you need to have a fucking long hard look at yourself if you think this is ok.

and if this turns out to be some disagreement over masks or vaccines i might just lose it.

rant over.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Chief said:

There's some real fucking pricks living on this island at the moment, a bomb threat on a school, i don't care about your disagreement with the school, parent, teacher, DoE, Government you need to have a fucking long hard look at yourself if you think this is ok.

and if this turns out to be some disagreement over masks or vaccines i might just lose it.

rant over.

you've already lost it judging by this.   :flowers:

• Like 2

When i was growing up for a bomb threat to be taken seriously there needed to be certain phrases used...

If you took the call you needed to get

• Location of bomb
  • time of planned explosion
  • codeword
  • organisation 

these were then passed to the police,

Now it seems any youngster who wants to have a day off or piss people off just phones and says anything!!