Willaston School

Gladys

Actually, the charity shop worker looked a little bewildered when I said I'd no more use for it, that it worked and still had credit on it. To show her I asked her for the phone number of the shop and I'd call it. I dialled, it rang, of she went and picked it up, the conversation went something like this...

"Hello, Save the Children"

"Hi it's me, haha"

A pause.

Puzzled, "Who is it?"

"Me, I'm out the fron-"

"Oh I think you must have the wrong number" she interrupted.

And put the phone down.

She then came back to the front of the shop and said, "Don't know who that was, wrong number."

I gave her the charger and scuttled-off. 

Edited by quilp
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Yes but this kid is 12. Not the typical sort of age you buy a load of burner phones and SIM cards with cash. 

It was one SIM for £10. Hardly loads of phones. Perhaps a parent bought the SIM? I might have given the card I bought to my child. Still no details taken. 

8 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

How did they think a 12 year old had actually managed to make a functional explosive device? 

It’s plausible, the internet is a great resource. Step by step Instructions would be all that would be required. I learnt how to make a pipe bomb at around 13-14 and that was before the internet.

1 minute ago, Annoymouse said:

It’s plausible, the internet is a great resource. Step by step Instructions would be all that would be required. I learnt how to make a pipe bomb at around 13-14 and that was before the internet.

That’s nothing.

At the age of 12 I had made 2 nuclear bombs capable of wiping out the world ten times over.

I hid them under my bed. Not sure where they are now though.