Trevor Hemmings

Ramseyboi

Sad news indeed. Let's hope that others in his organisation will continue to progress the proposals for his Ramsey Quay sites.

• Like 1

The Nations Propaganda Mouthpiece late last night and this morning had an article on Trevor’s passing. MHK Allinson paid tribute and paid condolences, but so far nothing from the current and retiring Chief Minister. Has the IOMG Civil Service, MR and Press given up on him and regard him as useless?

53 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The Nations Propaganda Mouthpiece late last night and this morning had an article on Trevor’s passing. MHK Allinson paid tribute and paid condolences, but so far nothing from the current and retiring Chief Minister. Has the IOMG Civil Service, MR and Press given up on him and regard him as useless?

As I type this we are seven minutes into normal work hours since Mr Hemmings passed.  Why would there be any comment from the CM?

Dr Allinson I assume commented as a lot of and Hemmings business activity is directly relevant to the Drs constituency.

Lets not make this a political point scoring exercise heh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

As I type this we are seven minutes into normal work hours since Mr Hemmings passed.  Why would there be any comment from the CM?

Dr Allinson I assume commented as a lot of and Hemmings business activity is directly relevant to the Drs constituency.

Lets not make this a political point scoring exercise heh?

I didn’t make it a point scoring exercise, but seeing as you mentioned it, and it’s Ramsey and it takes two to tango, where is Laurie Hooper? Silent! Allan Bell who was Ramsey and ex Chief Minister - yes just loves the smell of money ……… fuck all from him, and he loves loves and loves HNWIs. Allinson loves Allinson pure and simple, and his ego. Where are the Commissioners, after all a hotel was built in Ramsey?

Edited by 2112
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I didn’t make it a point scoring exercise, but seeing as you mentioned it, and it’s Ramsey and it takes two to tango, where is Laurie Hooper? Silent! Allan Bell who was Ramsey and ex Chief Minister - yes just loves the smell of money ……… fuck all from him, and he loves loves and loves HNWIs. Allinson loves Allinson pure and simple, and his ego. Where are the Commissioners, after all a hotel was built in Ramsey?

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re a massive bell end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

You did and still are - Mr S for the win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2