Beginning of the end for Boris Johnson

Shake me up Judy

Johnson didn't get brexit done. He got an unelected bureaucrat to deliver that shit sandwich - and he's resigned the week before the British economy starts on the filling. I think you'll find that Johnson will spend the next few years rowing back from 'getting brexit done' and blaming it all on the gullible folk who voted for it. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Johnson didn't get brexit done. He got an unelected bureaucrat to deliver that shit sandwich - and he's resigned the week before the British economy starts on the filling. I think you'll find that Johnson will spend the next few years rowing back from 'getting brexit done' and blaming it all on the gullible folk who voted for it. 

WellI think you’ll find he won’t. Brexit needed to be done and he pushed it through. The anti Brexiteers are just disappointed that the sky hasn’t fallen in.

2 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Is this just chance that all these things are coming to light now?

What skin in the game does MSM have in keeping the heat on? Is it to get rid of him or is it just about getting the clicks and dosh? 

I think the journalists want to expose the PM and his cronies as the lying scumbags they are.

The biggest question is what do the owners, such as Murdoch, want out of this. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...