Firm closing

finlo

Close Leece also serve Sunday Lunches, which are popular on the island. So far, popular restaurants which are usually very busy on Sundays and in the evenings, with large parties are still in business. For how long though remains to be seen, unless their operating hours are reduced, along with their menu. Reduced operating hours could result in lower costs and a reduced menu could result in less ingredients. However if could be that families haven’t got the disposable income for a Sunday lunch, and it could mean going out will be reserved for Mothers Day or prior to Christmas. 

Edited by 2112
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, finlo said:

I don't think most people realise what's coming down the pipe!

The world's most expensive gas...? 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well for cooking at home I find the Andreas farm produce very superior. More pricey yes but the taste of their bacon, sausage and black pudding is well worth the ( relatively small) differential

i'm andreas bacon too , but there sausages went the clone route so i get close leece as they still look and taste like proper sausages.  

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That seems to be one of those places that only open when they can be arsed.

True.  I heard they were doing a lot of catering style stuff now for offices and events instead. 

• Like 1

It seems the CoC has concerns for businesses and how they are going to survive this winter. but not sure if they will be offering support packages. This lot really take the biscuit for being inefficient. They were told what was required last year and to the best of my knowledge done the neck end of fuck all about it. No business wants continuous handouts but would appreciate a fair and level playing field to operate in