Local furzies seek new venue

8 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The IOM is becoming such a cosmopolitan place. If you run a local cafe, pub or restaurant and you’re looking for some deviant customers to balance the books this could be exactly the thing for you. 

BA940638-23AE-4EC7-B173-D403F788B786.jpeg

Is that real? People dressing up as animals?

On 4/2/2022 at 8:03 PM, offshoremanxman said:

The IOM is becoming such a cosmopolitan place. If you run a local cafe, pub or restaurant and you’re looking for some ( deleted ) customers to balance the books this could be exactly the thing for you. 

Why do you denigrate them? 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

They do it all the time at football matches they are mascots, there was also a polar bear starring in the climate change march through Strand Street looked the most intelligent one on the March tbh.

Oh right , for a minute I thought it was for people that like dressing up like a dog and taken for a walk.

Edited by Manx17

25 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The IOM is becoming such a cosmopolitan place. If you run a local cafe, pub or restaurant and you’re looking for some deviant customers to balance the books this could be exactly the thing for you. 

Instead of dressing up maybe spend a little more time on his grasp of English spelling

• Like 1

The young girl behind this should be applauded as she has a few health issues but doesnt let this stop her innocent hobby.She posts on FB often to get materials to make her costumes and at her cost is happy to attend events to raise money for charity or for events . Some of her home made costumes are really good. Be kind guys !  

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

They do it all the time at football matches they are mascots, there was also a polar bear starring in the climate change march through Strand Street looked the most intelligent one on the March tbh.

Was he one of them from Tynwald Mills the other Xmas...? 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Those polar bears at Tynwald Mills was the best advertising material we have had for years it got to Australia, Canada and was even featured in the New York Times.   🤣

Agreed. They were very restrained Polar Bears this last Xmas.

I think from memory she suffers with Autism . I also think with a struggle attends Uni in UK  as well as her hobby of her costume making. I wish I could find a picture of her husky outfit as its really good .sorted 

IMG_1775.JPG

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1

• John Wright changed the title to Local furzies seek new venue