Local furzies seek new venue

8 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I think from memory she suffers with Autism . I also think with a struggle attends Uni in UK  as well as her hobby of her costume making. I wish I could find a picture of her husky outfit as its really good .sorted 

IMG_1775.JPG

Ah yes, you're right.

Makes the title of this thread a bit crass to be honest, despite my prior humour post.

She's a strong LGBTQ+ advocate and you're right about her difficulties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, John Wright said:

Why do you denigrate them? 

Because he’s a bitter and narrow minded sad old man who doesn’t like to see others being happy? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Instead of dressing up maybe spend a little more time on his grasp of English spelling

You have an unhealthy obsession with spelling and grammar. You know where you can stick that apostrophe …………….

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

If you’re happy dressing up as a dog then honestly you have issues.

Ever heard the phrase live and let live?   You must hate it when the Isle of Pride event is on as well. So many people enjoying who they are and being happy. 

Cracking Tinder pic you got though 

6649E8B9-C9FC-4649-9310-B356F252C3B2.jpeg

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

Ever heard the phrase live and let live?   You must hate it when the Isle of Pride event is on as well. So many people enjoying who they are and being happy. 

Why are you weaving Isle of Pride into this? I raised a topic about people who seem to like dressing up as animals looking for a new venue for their ‘hobby’. How does that in any way tie back to Isle of Pride or anything else? You’re just looking for excuses to find offense where there is none. 

12 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

If you’re happy dressing up as a dog then honestly you have issues.

Thousands of people do this all over the world. I wouldn't call them weirdo's, especially a young girl with autism who's pretty much just having fun in her life.

Live and let live I say.

fe-furries-01-rtx1xlaz.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

Thousands of people do this all over the world. I wouldn't call them weirdo's, especially a young girl with autism who's pretty much just having fun in her life.

It’s a group of people. Presumably all of them don’t have autism so please don’t use that approach as it isn’t relevant. It has nothing to do with LBTGQ+ issues either. I can’t even understand how some people seem to want to link people dressing up in costumes as a ‘hobby’ with either of those issues. They do not correlate at all. 

5 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s a group of people. Presumably all of them don’t have autism so please don’t use that approach as it isn’t relevant. It has nothing to do with LBTGQ+ issues either. I can’t even understand how some people seem to want to link people dressing up in costumes as a ‘hobby’ with either of those issues. They do not correlate at all. 

You're the one throwing around words like 'weirdo', 'deviant' and 'pervert'. Just over some young people having a bit of fun.

You picked on a girls post, but no empathy for who she is and what she goes through. Not everyone is going to be like you, and that's what makes the world a great place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

You picked on a girls post, but no empathy for who she is and what she goes through. Not everyone is going to be like you, and that's what makes the world a great place.

Just a point of observation. I picked on nobody as I just re-circulated a post I read on Facebook as I thought it was amusing. And I can have no empathy for someone I don’t actually know. Neither am I aware of what someone who I don’t know goes through as I don’t know them. But I do frankly find people dressing up as furry animals in public as a hobby fairly hilarious. I don’t think that is especially unusual. 

• John Wright changed the title to Local furzies seek new venue