UK PPE supply investigation

Youaintseenme

3 hours ago, cissolt said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/23/revealed-tory-peer-michelle-mone-secretly-received-29m-from-vip-lane-ppe-firm

Uh oh. 

The funds were paid to the isle of man fund.  Can we expect a swift investigation?

Via HSBC in the Isle of Man too. No wonder they're rumoured to be getting out of his building!!

DM frontpage right now. ffs 

image.png

It claimed to have seen a report compiled by HSBC suggesting 'large value inter-account transfers' originating from PPE Medpro were being routed through offshore accounts belonging to Lady Mone's partner Douglas Barrowman.

In September 2020, he was said to have been paid at least £65million in 'profits' from the NHS deal into an Isle of Man trust. Transfers were then supposedly made to his personal HSBC Isle of Man bank account.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11463419/Tory-peer-Michelle-Mones-family-received-29m-profits-PPE-firm-recommended-ministers.html

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

Looks like someone at HSBC has leaked the banking information. I wonder if that’s here? As the IOM branch data should be ringfenced it suggests the leaker is here or in Jersey. 

I think Doug still owns HSBC House, I wonder if that’s why they’re now moving the branch? 

This woman is as dodgy as her underwear. Nice bolt-hole on the IOM courtesy of Allan Bell's 'express planning' policy for HNWI. Made a peer by dodgy Dave Cameron too. Yet we're constantly assured that the IOM is as clean as a scout's whistle and tighter than a nymph's hatch. The ordinary public are the mugs once again... 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Indeed. I feel that the press are hounding Mone whilst ignoring the myriad of other offenders. 

I hope they all go to jail and have all money paid to them returned to the government.

It's because others haven't done click friendly lingerie shoots. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

It's because others haven't done click friendly lingerie shoots. 

Herein lies the problem though. When you build your 'following' on the basis of 'look at me and my luxury lifestyle' always posting pictures with her dogs in the private jet etc, you are opening yourself up for criticism.

This is why the best thing to do - as many many other HNWI's do - is keep yourself to yourself.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Herein lies the problem though. When you build your 'following' on the basis of 'look at me and my luxury lifestyle' always posting pictures with her dogs in the private jet etc, you are opening yourself up for criticism.

This is why the best thing to do - as many many other HNWI's do - is keep yourself to yourself.

Yup.  I did give her a follow on Linkedin once.  Thought there might be some interesting business and charity stuff, as to be fair she has done well in both. 

It turned out to be mainly photos of tits and handbags.