Steam Packet - Business Plan

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Yes, and it’s around Tynwald time. Lots of Manxies bridge and go away.

@Weliveinhopestop pretending it’s more than the plane, it isn’t. Remember you get unlimited luggage on the boat. EasyJet you have to pay for a cabin bag nowadays unless it’s a tiny handbag.

Whats with the aggressive response? I'm not pretending in the slightest, easyjet is cheaper for the same dates, roughly the same time and with a large cabin bag which is fine. 

I’m booked car, me, plus 1

1st week August £208

2nd week August £260 

4th week November £198

My Dublin trip just after Easter return end May was £430. No discount, no special fare

8 minutes ago, Weliveinhope said:

Whats with the aggressive response? I'm not pretending in the slightest, easyjet is cheaper for the same dates, roughly the same time and with a large cabin bag which is fine. 

You could have got the same trip for £105 but coming back on the earlier Liverpool boat. Options are there...

11 minutes ago, Weliveinhope said:

I’ve priced same dates and times with a large cabin bag each and its £225.

For a large hold bag each it’s £242

( and that’s without seat allocation )

and if you want flexi tickets its £368

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’ve priced same dates and times with a large cabin bag each and its £225.

For a large hold bag each it’s £242

( and that’s without seat allocation )

and if you want flexi tickets its £368

I see it at £93.47. I was just putting my point of view out there with what I was trying to book, and the journeys ive looked at. It does seem that there are a few posters who cant have a discussion without having to point score or have some sort of dig. I'm prefectly happy to accept a different point of view when put across politely, rather than being accused of 'pretending' as you put it. Anyway, thanks for your input, we move on.