Jump to content

Re-Opening Jurby


0bserver
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 0bserver said:

Especially by the time Hopeful Tim has hopefully sorted out the visibility splays.

He really does somehow fit the "Tim Nice But Dim" moniker probably better than any politician we've ever had

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flubbergump said:

He really does somehow fit the "Tim Nice But Dim" moniker probably better than any politician we've ever had

Baker was Dim but not very nice. Remember the "the GMP just don't understand" meltdown he had on Douglas Prom? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 0bserver said:

Baker was Dim but not very nice. Remember the "the GMP just don't understand" meltdown he had on Douglas Prom? 

Indeed. The issue was that the GMP understood (and still do) a great deal better than he did.

Which is why he was out on his arse at the last election only to be replaced in DOI by somebody who is sadly proving to be a more amiable but equally gutless and easily-led replacement.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Jurby did become the main aerial gateway to the island, what would you do with Ronaldsway? 
Turn it into a aviation museum? 
A nature reserve/ park - like Berlin Templehof? 
Keep it as an active airfield? 
Or sell the land to Dandara … 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, flyingpeelman said:

If Jurby did become the main aerial gateway to the island, what would you do with Ronaldsway? 
Turn it into a aviation museum? 
A nature reserve/ park - like Berlin Templehof? 
Keep it as an active airfield? 
Or sell the land to Dandara … 

Race track to replace the TT course.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2022 at 7:01 PM, NoTailT said:

Why don't they just build it in the sea off Ramsey?

Sea planes that would bring in the visitors.  ramp on the beach, have to get rid of the scrap iron work first. sell it to Douglas, have to rough it up a little to fit in on Douglas prom.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...