Too dumb to nazi

Amadeus

Someone carved a swastika and “Hail Hitler” into one of the charity dolphins. It’s Heil, not Hail. Imagine being not only a massive idiot who likes to commit criminal damage, but one that’s too dumb to even nazi right. Hope they catch the scrote. 

20CA0246-6A16-423A-A1D3-85EF41C931F4.jpeg

E3FA63C8-E3A6-47C4-8B44-726721F9DF34.jpeg

• Like 1

No doubt it’s a ‘thicky’ local pissed! Still no excuse, for vandalism or criminal damage. Whilst the area is a shithole, at least the statue (s) add a bit of variety to the area, sadly neglected,

Edited by 2112

43 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Someone carved a swastika and “Hail Hitler” into one of the charity dolphins. It’s Heil, not Hail. Imagine being not only a massive idiot who likes to commit criminal damage, but one that’s too dumb to even nazi right. Hope they catch the scrote. 

See what happens whenyou let the bikers park on the pavement. Next thing you know they're defacing our dolphins with their ideology. 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

But Proper British Nazis aren't going to use any of those filthy foreign words.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

You would think it would be pretty simple to have images out in a matter of hours given all the money DBC spent on their fancy CCTV and control suite.

I won’t hold my breathe (there’s a dolphins joke in there somewhere but I haven’t got the time)

There was a councillor owned a shop on Duke Street that had its windows smashed. It was caught on the recently installed CCTV but the police would not release the images - they just said they weren't very clear.

There seem to be a spate of nazi signs and such at a western High school atm. I know modern history doesn’t get taught at all, but I can tell you many hours per week students are taught Woke studies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2