Too dumb to nazi

Amadeus

May I suggest an MF Cappuccino Challenge evening. Contenders to bring their own machine and ingredients, Roxanne and two others to judge.

Make me Entrant #1

• Like 2

On 5/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, Gizo said:

There seem to be a spate of nazi signs and such at a western High school atm. I know modern history doesn’t get taught at all, but I can tell you many hours per week students are taught Woke studies. 

So can you tell us how many hours or not?

On 5/31/2022 at 1:04 PM, Gizo said:

So someone being a father makes you feel creepy. You’re wierd. 

I expected Declan to like your response..

Can you explain the woke content in say, PE, languages, English, Geography, RE, textiles, design tech, food tech, ICT, drama, music, history, mathematics, biology or chemistry? I'm struggling to imagine what you think 'woke' is. Thanks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Can you explain the woke content in say, PE, languages, English, Geography, RE, textiles, design tech, food tech, ICT, drama, music, history, mathematics, biology or chemistry? I'm struggling to imagine what you think 'woke' is. Thanks.

woke is an excuse to pretend to be offended.

Edited by WTF
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Most probably kids bored or upset.

If they had the fair down there. The little cherubs may have been too busy, to wreck a Dolphin. One seen as  a Hitler can also be  seen as a battle axe,  grump. One that try’s to stop fun.  It’s just very sad if it’s a message, that it has been done to a worthy charity.

Edited by Manx17

4 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Most probably kids bored or upset.

If they had the fair down there. The little cherubs may have been too busy, to wreck a Dolphin. One seen as  a Hitler can also be  seen as a battle axe,  grump. One that try’s to stop fun.  It’s just very sad if it’s a message, that it has been done to a worthy charity.

So, it's all down to the fair not being here? FFS

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, Gladys said:

Could be? 🤷‍♂️ I can’t see an adult standing there scratching that into a dolphin that’s been made for a cancer charity. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

May I suggest an MF Cappuccino Challenge evening. Contenders to bring their own machine and ingredients, Roxanne and two others to judge.

Make me Entrant #1

from the lack of response, it appears you can't, no.

Edited by Hoops
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Could be? 🤷‍♂️ I can’t see an adult standing there scratching that into a dolphin that’s been made for a cancer charity. 

Are you for real?  I can't see an adult walking into a glass door, but they do.  I can't see an adult trying to drive the wrong way up the mountain road when it is clearly closed, but they do.  I can't see an adult dropping litter in the street, but they do.

Quite how you make the correlation between some mindless vandalism and children being pissed off because the fair isn't here is beyond me.  WTF happens for the other 50 weeks of the year? 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Yes, you see that in Germany a lot. Had there been a fair in 1939, things could have gone very different. 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

Yes, you see that in Germany a lot. Had there been a fair in 1939, things could have gone very different. 

Quite, and if only there had been a fair in Moscow in February then we wouldn't have seen the Ukrainian war.  People just don't get it, do they? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladys said:

WTF happens for the other 50 weeks of the year? 

Nothing, Nothing happens for kids 52 weeks of the year. There is a lot of kids upset that there is no fair. It was said there will be no fair and will be keeping it local. What has been put in place for them instead to keep it local? “Nothing”. I’m sure there are a lot of adults upset about that dolphins and they will be allowed too. Are you saying kids are not allowed a voice as well as not allowed to have some fun? And it has to be an adult ? Why does it have to be an adult that did it?

11 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Thankfully some Manx joined other nations to make Germany a better place after 1939 . Now they have fairs for kids. Here they don’t even have a play park on the prom. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Nothing, Nothing happens for kids 52 weeks of the year. 

I’ve brought 3 kids up over here and was forever ferrying them to various activities. Why do people keep saying there’s nothing for kids here? There definitely is. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4