Summerland Site / King Edward Road

0bserver

2 hours ago, 0bserver said:

Does anyone know what the workers have been surveying/marking out on the area?

There's white and blue marks all over the road, tram track and bits of summerland site. 

It is the same at the newly laid tarmac at the jubilee clock and bottleneck car park.

Might be to do with the new maglev system

On 6/14/2022 at 8:17 PM, Mysteron said:

Far from it - we've just realised we have a bit of competition from our Celtic cousins, and so as not to be outdone....

https://spaceportcornwall.com/

That site confuses me. Its like they took a load of stock imagery and just started heaping into random piles on the screen in the hopes of creating something coherent. You got the moon on a beach in space with Cornwall, flowers and a forest. Followed by "Launching out future" which seems to be trying to integrate cliffs, rainbows, trees and technology into some kind of industrial chimney followed by three children leaping out of the virgin shuttle into old mine workings. What......

Edited by Chie
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chie said:

That site confuses me. Its like they took a load of stock imagery and just started heaping into random piles on the screen in the hopes of creating something coherent. You got the moon on a beach in space with Cornwall, flowers and a forest. Followed by "Launching out future" which seems to be trying to integrate cliffs, rainbows, trees and technology into some kind of industrial chimney followed by three children leaping out of the virgin shuttle into old mine workings. What......

It means we've finally found who produces all those Reports and Strategies and Plans for the Isle of Man Government.