KFC

Youaintseenme

He's a right wing, forum sensationlist  who will say one thing today and the contrary tomorrow just as long as the it keeps the froth flowing.

Makes you wonder how good an employer he is???

Too succinct ?

Edited by Kopek

51 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Cannot or won’t…

There are a lot of people who want to work despite pain, disability etc, the problem is often finding a job that they are qualified for, in a company that will tolerate a need for ongoing often long term absense due to flare ups in conditions. Your lack of intelligence and generally unpleasant demeanor seems to be tolerated by your employers so well done in achieving what many others can't.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Passing Time said:

All living comfortably on benefits

All living comfortably on DOI office salaries...

9 hours ago, Kopek said:

He's a right wing, forum sensationlist  who will say one thing today and the contrary tomorrow just as long as the it keeps the froth flowing.

Makes you wonder how good an employer he is???

Too succinct ?

Your little insular world is a very strange place

9 hours ago, HiVibes said:

There are a lot of people who want to work despite pain, disability etc, the problem is often finding a job that they are qualified for, in a company that will tolerate a need for ongoing often long term absense due to flare ups in conditions. Your lack of intelligence and generally unpleasant demeanor seems to be tolerated by your employers so well done in achieving what many others can't.

Not disputing there are people who cannot work for one reason or another and people like that have my full understanding. However, there is also a large number of people who won't work and make sure they don't. You seem too stupid to understand that bit.

Edited by Passing Time

29 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Maybe it's the time of day that I pass the place but I haven't seen any queues lately! Maybe the novelty is wearing off?

Or as some people have mentioned - the food is not that good. sloppy undercooked chicken. Take it or leave it attitude from the staff. They seem to have carried on from where they left off in Duke Street by the sounds of it

4 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Or as some people have mentioned - the food is not that good. sloppy undercooked chicken. Take it or leave it attitude from the staff. They seem to have carried on from where they left off in Duke Street by the sounds of it

When did you go and what did you order?  It would be good have a proposed review.

Thanks

Just now, Kopek said:

Isn't it all computer controlled?

Kind of. The cooking times and temperatures are fixed so it seems strange to have undercooked chicken.

I believe the manager has been trained accros. Perhaps @Passing Timeshould feed this back to management.  No pun intended😇

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Kind of. The cooking times and temperatures are fixed so it seems strange to have undercooked chicken.

I believe the manager has been trained accros. Perhaps @Passing Timeshould feed this back to management.  No pun intended😇

I'm not about to feed back anything until I have tried it myself.