KFC

Youaintseenme

58 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Queue is on the epic scale. Neighbouring businesses have already complained that people park there and walk over so I think it’s drive through only right now. 

You are Benny Hill and I claim my £5.

1 minute ago, littlebushy said:

You are Benny Hill and I claim my £5.

I would even have used the music but it’s copyrighted and they enforce. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

If you thought £30 for a KFC bucket was expensive. These robbing cunts will deliver it for you for an extra fiver after 6pm. 

6CAFA841-13A2-473A-9C41-D38331F65301.jpeg

Robbing cunts? £5 sounds cheap. Presumably they will have to queue and then drive to wherever in the great conurbation that is Donchan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Robbing cunts? £5 sounds cheap. Presumably they will have to queue and then drive to wherever in the great conurbation that is Donchan. 

Robbing cunts absolutely. And paying for Facebook pushed ads to hit IOM residents while the publicity about the traffic problems at KFC is being reported. It’s hard to think of a shittier way of trying to bilk the public to be honest. Overpriced awful food just got £5 more overpriced if you’re even too lazy to drive there yourself.

Edited by MrGarrison

The only thing stupider than people queueing for KFC is people whinging about people queueing for KFC.

And now the stupidest thing is me whinging about people whinging about people queueing for KFC.

It'll be back to normal in a day or so. If queueing for a KFC today is going to make a few people happy then have at it. Can't see why anyone gives much of a shit.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Robbing cunts absolutely. And paying for Facebook pushed ads to hit IOM residents while the publicity about the traffic problems at KFC is being reported. It’s hard to think of a shittier way of trying to bilk the public to be honest. Overpriced awful food just got £5 more overpriced if you’re even too lazy to drive there yourself.

They'd be stupid not to pay for ads right now. You're always free not to buy the food nor the service of course.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

If you thought £30 for a KFC bucket was expensive. These robbing cunts will deliver it for you for an extra fiver after 6pm. 

6CAFA841-13A2-473A-9C41-D38331F65301.jpeg

.35p per mile is an absolute bargain! They can barely be covering cost with .35p per mile. Even 1p a mile would be cheap! 

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

They'd be stupid not to pay for ads right now. You're always free not to buy the food nor the service of course.

But clearly not free to be outside of the paid for push group of a scumbag chancer business trying to outrageously cash in on bad publicity. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

But clearly not free to be outside of the paid for push group of a scumbag chancer business trying to outrageously cash in on bad publicity. 

Or sees an opportunity that will help people who can't be arsed?  

If it was to offer a service to the Food Bank, I may agree.

18 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Five quid for delivery is cheap. My time needed to go there and queue is more valuable. That’s what you pay for. Or not, depending on your preference in life. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Five quid for delivery is cheap. My time needed to go there and queue is more valuable. That’s what you pay for. Or not, depending on your preference in life. 

For £35 two of you could eat somewhere nice like Little Fish or The Refuge and have a really nice time. Not pay some chav on a moped to deliver you a large bucket of breaded chicken innards to your home as you’re even too lazy to even get out of bed. Sorry but a £5 charge is a total rip off. 

Just now, MrGarrison said:

For £35 two of you could eat somewhere nice like Little Fish or The Refuge and have a really nice time. Not pay some chav on a moped to deliver you a large bucket of breaded chicken innards to your home as you’re even too lazy to even get out of bed. Sorry but a £5 charge is a total rip off. 

Is it? No one is forcing anyone to use the delivery service or KFC. I will bide my time but I am really looking forward to some KFC and I am not a chav, I missed that boat. 

• Like 3