Groves Rd?

Iv watched the video.. and family member who lives in pully, said a fatal stabbing. Just happened to be outside of a local wronguns house. Said person has a history of stabbing people.. but I'm not one to speculate. 🤓

5 minutes ago, Turtleish said:

Iv watched the video.. and family member who lives in pully, said a fatal stabbing. Just happened to be outside of a local wronguns house. Said person has a history of stabbing people.. but I'm not one to speculate. 🤓

Ok thanks. I just thought as IOM Newspapers can literally see the scene out of their window that there might be a news report somewhere of what’s going on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Ok thanks. I just thought as IOM Newspapers can literally see the scene out of their window that there might be a news report somewhere of what’s going on. 

They'll report it once someone sends them a press release. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Turtleish said:

Brilliant Manx rumour mill - I've heard it's not fatal and two protagonists.

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Brilliant Manx rumour mill - I've heard it's not fatal and two protagonists.

Yeah heard same.  Stabby (and a hammer?).  Everyone alive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Presumably they've been asked not to report anything except the road closure by the Police while they make immediate enquiries.  Not that that would make much difference in the age of social media (or indeed the much older Manx 'internet of skeet'), but people may be more influenced by what they get from conventional news media.

The road was closed since at least 6am, so they've had all day.  I suspect we'll see near-identical news stories a bit later, once the Police have issued a statement and asked the media to lift the informal embargo.

2 hours ago, Turtleish said:

that list could be endless

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Turtleish said:

4 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

that list could be endless

https://www.tynwald.org.im/memoff/member/Pages/default.aspx

Edited by 0bserver

1 minute ago, Passing Time said:

Happy to be corrected but pretty sure that lot don't all live in Pully...

I was looking for a list of local wronguns and that's what I found. 

True they don't live in Pully. 

• Haha 1