Urgent help! (will delete when solved)

FlissPaps

In part it’s a Brexit dividend. The Greeks wouldn’t have been stamping British  passports before 1/1/21.

I know it’s nothing like as serious, but we are having to go to Dublin next week to get the mutts their rabies vaccines boosted. Mutts now have Spanish pet passports. Rabies expires shortly.

But can we return from Dublin, oh no, not allowed entry to IoM, have to travel to Belfast.

The cost of trip, and booster shot, is less than the cost of two animal health certificates. And it’ll last 3 years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Perhaps Uncle Ronnie’s Sharon has put them off letting any more Manxies in?

Tones of the film Midnight Express

14 hours ago, FlissPaps said:

The immigration suite which is my home for the night is a bit like I imagine the old Vicky Road prison was like. It does have toilets though. 

Ditto

14 hours ago, FlissPaps said:

I might keep the thread up as a reference for others (admin if you'd like to change the name of the thread to something more relevant that might work.) 

Maybe change your username too?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Boris Johnson said:

Have you got a Greek stamp in your Passport?

I did, and had a lot of trouble getting into Turkey early 2000's

Something to do with Cyprus I understand.

15 hours ago, FlissPaps said:

Now that is very interesting. Yes I do, I went to Greece last month. 

I know a guy who was driving round Europe a few years ago.  He ferried into Northern Cyprus from Turkey with his car, drove down to Southern Cyprus and then tried to ferry out from there.  Had an absolute nightmare trying to leave, as he was not recorded as officially entering the country, as only Turkey recognises Northern Cyprus as a separate country.  In the end he was allowed out, but had to leave the car and sort it out later due to various issues relating to its importation (or lack thereof).  

I lived there for 10 years on a "Manx" passport, we also had Turkish residency visas [ikamet] on a "Manx" passport.

The passport did cause head scratching, as did the Manx driving license, but neither was a problem, Syria didnt like it, turned us away at the border [2010]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mollag said:

I lived there for 10 years on a "Manx" passport, we also had Turkish residency visas [ikamet] on a "Manx" passport.

The passport did cause head scratching, as did the Manx driving license, but neither was a problem, Syria didnt like it, turned us away at the border [2010]

Did you ever try and enter Jordan with a Manx Passport?

There's a joke coming.... 

• Like 1

The Manx Nationalists need to read and understand this thread. 

But to be fair to them, they are an insular lot and the need for a strong passport and diplomatic representation is hardly needed outside of Peel gobbag land.

To an extent, the same is true for SNP.

Edited by AOR

4 minutes ago, AOR said:

The Manx Nationalists need to read and understand this thread. 

But to be fair to them, they are an insular lot and the need for a strong passport and diplomatic representation is hardly needed outside of Peel gobbag land.

To an extent, the same is true for SNP.

Owen Jones 🌹 on Twitter: "READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM!!! 🤣🤣🤣" /  Twitter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mollag said:

No, 🤔

Ah I see.  I heard the Israeli army had entered Jordan a while ago.  Apparently she needed to use a couple of tubes of lube, but otherwise enjoyed the experience. 

• Haha 1