Cycling Safety Rules

0bserver

This again?  I'm not aware of any vulnerable pedestrians that have been taken out by cyclists over here.   

The danger is and always will be cars vs bikes. 

I have twice been taken off my bike by a car.  Both times the driver just didn't look or decided that for some reason I didn't have right of way when they pulled out in front of me onto a main road and a roundabout.  Both times I was extremely lucky to get away with some cuts and bruises. 

I think we should register and tax toasters.  They kill more people than cyclists. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't mind having a vehicle license for a bicycle, of course it would be less than £0 given thats what polluting electric vehicles are charged, and of course will cost money to government to administer. but hey ho that will put an end to usual frothy mouthed fat arse 'make them pay Road Tax' gob shites.

Edited by HiVibes
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

This again?  I'm not aware of any vulnerable pedestrians that have been taken out by cyclists over here.   

The danger is and always will be cars vs bikes. 

I have twice been taken off my bike by a car.  Both times the driver just didn't look or decided that for some reason I didn't have right of way when they pulled out in front of me onto a main road and a roundabout.  Both times I was extremely lucky to get away with some cuts and bruises. 

I think we should register and tax toasters.  They kill more people than cyclists. 

The whataboutery is strong today I see! 

• Haha 1

This will distract everyone from the fact that:

• The world is burning
  • Food shortages
  • Mass exodus refugees
  • Economies are crumbling
  • We're one bad decision away from nuclear war
  • Looming recession 
  • 10% inflation
  • Fuel poverty 

Let's go after the cyclists. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

I don't mind having a vehicle license for a bicycle, of course it would be less than £0 given thats what polluting electric vehicles are charged, and of course will cost money to government to administer. but hey ho that will put an end to usual frothy mouthed fat arse 'make then pay Road Tax' gob shites.

Really the only logical fee for a cyclist would be less than £0 so perhaps a rebate on regular vehicle license, sounds a good idea. I also don't mind being insured too many uninsured drivers over here. 

4 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

It looks to be less about revenue and more about being identifiable for road traffic transgressions?

It needs to be done. So many of the lycra squad about thinking they have diplomatic immunity. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I'm not aware of any vulnerable pedestrians that have been taken out by cyclists over here.   

I saw a cyclist crash into a woman on the zebra crossing by Robbo's on the Terrace. Nasty. 

1 minute ago, 2bees said:

I saw a cyclist crash into a woman on the zebra crossing by Robbo's on the Terrace. Nasty. 

I saw someone attacked by a seagull once. 

Lets regulate them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

I don't mind having a vehicle license for a bicycle, of course it would be less than £0 given thats what polluting electric vehicles are charged, and of course will cost money to government to administer. but hey ho that will put an end to usual frothy mouthed fat arse 'make then pay Road Tax' gob shites.

Given it's the daily wail, not much notice taken...