Jump to content

Prices of eating out


Asthehills
 Share

Recommended Posts

It looks like they’re now paying for sponsored ads on Facebook to push the drive through. You get the impression it can’t be going too well. There must be at least a £5M investment there across KFC, Starbucks and the Indian. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Newsdesk said:

It looks like they’re now paying for sponsored ads on Facebook to push the drive through. You get the impression it can’t be going too well. There must be at least a £5M investment there across KFC, Starbucks and the Indian. 

But the person who owns the site isn’t bothered how busy it is as he has 2 prime tenants in KFC & Starbucks plus the Indian as lower quality.

Been to Starbucks a coif times & it’s a great place to meet up as coffee good, easy parking & very comfortable with pleasant staff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Banker said:

But the person who owns the site isn’t bothered how busy it is as he has 2 prime tenants in KFC & Starbucks plus the Indian as lower quality.

Been to Starbucks a coif times & it’s a great place to meet up as coffee good, easy parking & very comfortable with pleasant staff

The person who owns the site will be bothered in the long run. He has a lease with the business who have the 2 franchises. If they fail what will he (or she) do then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

The person who owns the site will be bothered in the long run. He has a lease with the business who have the 2 franchises. If they fail what will he (or she) do then?

Probably have recouped most of costs by end of lease & still have 3 units in a prime site , person owned site before so no land costs .Starbucks & KFC will not go bust!

Edited by Banker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Banker said:

Probably have recouped most of costs by end of lease & still have 3 units in a prime site , person owned site before so no land costs .Starbucks & KFC will not go bust!

No. It’s unlikely that Starbucks or KFC would “go bust”. But the stores aren’t run, owned or tenanted by those multinationals. They are franchises. It’s the franchisee that’s being looked at.

8 hours ago, Kopek said:

But if the 'units' go for bankruptcy, years of admin and not any rent while waiting for a /% payout???

That’s not how it works. First, they’d have lost their franchise. No trading. Second, the  administrator would surrender the lease as onerous property, pdq.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Banker said:

See Villa Parilla is opening soon, anyone know who’s behind this venture which will be very near new Jaks venue 

i heard the people with the train  smokers from not the most reliable source even when sober.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...