Stu Peters MHK Achievements?

HiVibes

5 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

Asking what an MHK has achieved is picking on them? 

Yes it certainly is. You are trying to gain points by asking what someone does on a public forum where no one could or would know how much work someone does. You nor I have any idea  what this particular individuals work load is nor work rate is. You are just a nasty vindictive troll who contributes little to anything unless you feel you would like to itemise everything positive you have done to improve the life in your workspace. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

An awful lot of hate in this thread, and very little meaningful contributions, and you lot call me a nasty troll?

I simply ask the question as I stumbled upon a Paul Moulton interview where Peters made up excuses for not doing anything, saying things like he is 'outspoken' but then says nothing in debates as others have already raised the points so he does not need to repeat them, that is hardly outspoken is it, sounds lazy.

Edited by HiVibes

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

1. Arranged a meeting on behalf of private company Crogga (which they could have done without him)

2. Finally had some spare time and cash to get his cycling proficiency.

Anymore? 

Hush! We don't want to prompt him to further action. Doing little, maybe a bit of casework here and there for constituents is absolutely the best MHK we could have hoped he could become. 

• Like 1

I don’t have a problem with the concept of this thread - all publicly funded employees should be able to justify what they do for their salary. However, didn’t Rob Callister get savagely derided for doing just that?

Having said that, the OP’s sub-text is probably “He’s done nothing”. No need for that. Stu’s one of the few that comes on here. Come on @Stu Peters how about a brief synopsis of your average working week and a list of contributions to national life you’ve made in the past year? Hopefully others will follow. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

1. Arranged a meeting on behalf of private company Crogga (which they could have done without him)

2. Finally had some spare time and cash to get his cycling proficiency.

Anymore? 

@HiVibes

You know where he lives.

Why don't you ring him up and arrange a one-to-one?

Then you'll be able to ask away to your little hearts content.

Well, until you run out of bile that is....

• Like 3