Stu Peters MHK Achievements?

HiVibes

I have some advice advice for Stu of and when he reads this.

Don’t respond, just let the thread does a natural death (especially if it’s late int he evening or early in the morning).

The thread has clearly been started by someone with an issue so anything posted here will be scrutinised and the slightest misjudgement could seriously bite you on the arse.

Then a by election in middle could see one of those other muffin tops finally getting in.

Edited by Asthehills
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

I have some advice advice for Stu of and when he reads this.

So have I.

Get fucking hammered and completely go for it, let it all out. Go on a massive rant about everything and everyone you hate, just let the words flow, all those years of frustration, disappointment, anger, that have built up all this bitterness inside, welling up like the worst heartburn, spit, spit those words of fury, spare no one, release that pain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, manxfisherman said:

Get fucking hammered and completely go for it, let it all out. Go on a massive rant about everything and everyone you hate, just let the words flow, all those years of frustration, disappointment, anger, that have built up all this bitterness inside, welling up like the worst heartburn, spit, spit those words of fury, spare no one, release that pain.

@HiVibes

Good advice right there.

You never know, it could work for you....

If the other bloke would have got in we would be having Manx grown coffee and Manx made pies in the bus stations to eat and drink on your way to work.

..ah, bus stations .. why has no one built a bus station yet?

Stu - get your crayons out.

2 hours ago, Banker said:

Well he’s achieved his own thread alongside Rob & any others?

Ashie, and Juan too. Probably a few others, but you aint nuthin' in Manx Politics unless you have a Manx Forums thread.

Stu was good on Mannin Line and Morning Mandate before that, when it was worth listening to. I used to enjoy tuning in now and then to his Manx Radio Late Show, oh, and I was listening live when 'that'  phone in happened. It must have been a tough time but the outcome in my opinion was entirely right. I was as shocked as anybody when he announced he was standing for MHK. Yon lass who has taken over his late radio slot does a good job too.

Back on topic, what has any of the MHKs done that they can take a credit for?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AOR said:

Back on topic, what has any of the MHKs done that they can take a credit for?

That is surely down to their constituents to answer primarily. I can say one of my MHK s does put in the time and effort along with their "national " role and I have no arguments about either. We don't always see eye to eye on everything but I know they have to take the wider view and also take into account what his fellow MHK's will support.

The other MHK I do not what they are involved in yet but presumably it is a steep learning curve. Happy to wait.

5 minutes ago, Apple said:

That is surely down to their constituents to answer primarily. I can say one of my MHK s does put in the time and effort along with their "national " role and I have no arguments about either. We don't always see eye to eye on everything but I know they have to take the wider view and also take into account what his fellow MHK's will support.

The other MHK I do not what they are involved in yet but presumably it is a steep learning curve. Happy to wait.

A steep learning curve for a taxi driver for sure, though if you can't do the job after a year you should just give up.

• Like 1