Police Searching Kids

HeteroErectus

If you treat innocent people as potential criminals all the time people will hate you.

All actions have consequences, that girl (or anyone treated in such a way) may find that in the future they might need some police help. Except now their opinion of the police is seriously damaged, they might not feel that the police will actually help. They might feel the police will make it worse.

But the police don't think their actions are a problem, there is nothing wrong with searching teenage girls alone.

Seething arrogance from absolute wankers.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

If you treat innocent people as potential criminals all the time people will hate you.

All actions have consequences, that girl (or anyone treated in such a way) may find that in the future they might need some police help. Except now their opinion of the police is seriously damaged, they might not feel that the police will actually help. They might feel the police will make it worse.

If the girl was searched because it was an "intelligence led" operation, their intelligence was lacking (double meaning perhaps intended).

If she simply "met the profile", that is something else.

If I was handcuffed because I "met the profile", TheTeapot's opinion comes into play - they would be lucky to get any help from me in the future.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gizo said:

The only surprise is the bastard squad didn’t draw their guns. The problem they watch too much police tv and want to be one of them. 
never trust a copper. Ever. 
All cunts. 

I’ve fallen foul of the Police and have to say I was dealt with fairly , with compassion and empathy. Some of the things that happened lately leave me a bit cold. 

45 minutes ago, Beelzebub3 said:

It would appaear lately that "intel" is not one of the IOM constabularys strongpoints.

Didn't you see the post above  from Kipper 99 on why she was  probably searched..

Seems like a credible reason for the search if it's true..

Edited by mad_manx
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

Nothing to see here.

There’s plenty to see here and to discuss here. 

• Like 1