Plea To Dog Owners...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kid owners should be just as responsible as dog owners, there's many a time I've almost trod on disposable nappies left in public places.

As I've mentioned before, - what ever happened to white dog xxxx???

White dog poo was fairly innocuous - I remember it well. It's becuase dogs were fed left-overs and bones, not the tinned garbage that's sold now, and it made their poo white and hard, not brown, slushy and smelly.

Ah, the good old days - And what a lovely topic!

Disposable nappies are just nasty. People who leave them in public places should be fined. I use real nappies and (as a lazy cow) find them easier than disposables, not to mention more environmentally friendly.

The dog pooh by our path is white....it was brown but has lightened in the sun.

why should dog owners be done if their dog has a crap,I have a dog and pay the fee. Yet my garden is full of cat crap from next doors cats.

Should the police fine the Pizz heads who are sick all over the place at weekends, no different than a dog having a crap in the wrong place. As my dog would say if you got to go you got to go.

Every time I catch a cat having a crap in my garden, I send the crap back to the owner with a flick of my trowel

Edited by FCMR
why should dog owners be done if their dog has a crap,I have a dog and pay the fee. Yet my garden is full of cat crap from next doors cats.

Should the police fine the Pizz heads who are sick all over the place at weekends, no different than a dog having a crap in the wrong place. As my dog would say if you got to go you got to go.

Every time I catch a cat having a crap in my garden, I send the crap back to the owner with a flick of my trowel

There ya go then take ya dog round fcmr's house if ya dog needs a crap.

And yeah fine people who are sick on the street if drunk.

And how do you know it came from the cat that belongs to your neighbour?

FCMR, you should join forces with Jay and get his "Cat Poop Patrol" up and running. I hope you're a good citizen and scoop up your dog's poop.

It's not so bad if p*iss heads are sick along the prom 'cos the seagulls swoop down and eat it.

FCMR, you should join forces with Jay and get his "Cat Poop Patrol" up and running.  I hope you're a good citizen and scoop up your dog's poop. 

It's not so bad if p*iss heads are sick along the prom 'cos the seagulls swoop down and eat it.

Speaking of puke, has anyone slipped on that projectile vomit currently festering at the bottom of Crellin's Hill?

Minging!! :angry:

Why do people need to keep cats and dogs as pets?

I don't think anybody should be allowed to keep an animal unless it serves a useful purpose. Sheep dogs, police dogs etc would be ok, guide dogs too.

Cats should be rendered extinct.... Worthless little sh;t machines.

Edited by Jay
Why do people need to keep cats and dogs as pets?

I don't think anybody should be allowed to keep an animal unless it serves a useful purpose. Sheep dogs, police dogs etc would be ok, guide dogs too.

Cats should be rendered extinct.... Worthless little sh;t machines.

Same could be said of many men.

Same could be said of many men.

If they're extinct surely it'd be all men, not many men? :P

I would pay good money to see seagulls be somehow made extinct. Since living in Douglas the last 2 or 3 years I have come to despise the foul creatures with a most passionate hatred. I wish them nothing but harm but at the same time I don't like cruelty so it'd be nice if a switch could just be flipped that would make them all simply cease to exist.

I know plenty of other people who agree. There's far too many of the flying pikies around douglas and the government should be culling them, not protecting the worthless disease bags. :angry:

Oops, been replying under my wife's id!! (ykstar).....

(Saved pw on my desktop)

Men extinct??

You women wouldn't be here if that was the case then??

One thing that often makes me chuckle is women complaining about men, drop it now, you have chosen the partners you want to be with for millenia - selecting the "qualities" in particular men you've wanted as we evolve.

If you have any complaints, then it's all your own goddam fault, you've selectively bred us to be like we are!

You've always placed money/power/looks over the "nice guy".