What Would You Like To Be?

I'm undergoing an existential crisis at the moment and so thought I'd ask you all:

What would you like to be?

... Happy?

... a Poet?

... the Boss?

... the best dressed person in the bar?

... in Goal?

... a Tree?

You know what I mean ... Go on give it a go!

A tree, I've tried all the others.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be more confident about myself and the decisions I make.

Suppose to have enough money that I could be comfortable, and not have work intefere with the things I really wanted to do.

I would like to excel at absolutely everything I decided I wanted to do,

spose as bubbly baby said, a bit more confidence in some things, and a bit less overconfidence in other things would be good.

It'd be nice to be considered good looking as well, and have people recognise qualities and attributes which you have which may not be immediately obvious.

Could probably do with getting a chip off my shoulder at times as well, though somedays it drives me harder.

And most of all, not be put in a little box and judged just cos people who don't know me have some conceptions based on imagery and predjudice.

I think I'd like to be ...

... a little less stressed

... happily tipsy with my friends a bit more often

... content with the world just as I fall off to sleep.

... and always able to learn something new.

... oh and maybe a pig in my next life ... I knew there was a reason pigs looked so happy :D:blink:Link

I'd like to be a bank manager and tell twelve sad people "Hey we were only joking about losing your jobs, here's your Christmas bonus, should have seen the look on your faces!"

Stav.

And Id like to be the Doctor who has to stitch your Balls back on, just to see the look on your face :blink:

And Id like to be the Doctor who has to stitch your Balls back on, just to see the look on your face :blink:

Just checked them, nope they've never left me. Still as big and hairy as they've ever been. I might even name them Crumlin and FCMR because they're both nuts!

Stav.

:P

Edited by Stavros
....and most of all, not be put in a little box and judged just cos people who don't know me have some conceptions based on imagery and predjudice.

Hang on - nobody MADE you wear a skirt in your picture. Or talk bollocks about EXACTLY the type of athletic women who should fancy you.

Only winding you up. Merry Xmas.