Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Knoxville

Mf Spotting...

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

So the legal entity NAME for ISLE OF MAN POST is registered to drumgold street,? a non-existent STREET consumed by jewish supermarket and purveyor of obesity denial clothing that you FREQUENT.

It is pointless even responding to you. The official address of M&S in the Isle of Man is Drumgold Street, Douglas. That is just a fact. If you want to challenge it, I suggest you go take it up with M&S headquarters in London. Other than that, I have finished responding to you as you are clearly a challenged individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Do I know you?

This is the thing, everyone knows me and I am quite unaware

Wrong.

I don't know you. You don't know me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Wrong.

I don't know you. You don't know me.

You're a nonentity - how COULD he know you?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

It is pointless even responding to you. The official address of M&S in the Isle of Man is Drumgold Street, Douglas. That is just a fact. If you want to challenge it, I suggest you go take it up with M&S headquarters in London. Other than that, I have finished responding to you as you are clearly a challenged individual.

But This is not an argument...This is an M&S argument.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

THE MAIN ENTRANCE IS ON STRAND STREET

M&S has no entrance or frontage on Strand Street. Do you mean Duke Street?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

M&S has no entrance or frontage on Strand Street. Do you mean Duke Street?

Duke Street is round the corner, they do have a fire exit onto that but that is not the main entrance, walk out the main entrance and you are on Strand Street, turn right onto Regent Street, turn back on your self for Duke Street, Turn Left for Drumgold Street. I know some of you argue black is white for a living but it does not change the reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Wright said:

M&S has no entrance or frontage on Strand Street. Do you mean Duke Street?

If you got an on-air request on one of MR's programmes, you could say that you were in M&S on Carnaby Street.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

If you got an on-air request on one of MR's programmes, you could say that you were in M&S on Carnaby Street.

Or if you received news of a massive lottery win whilst there, you’d be in M&S on Easy Street.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uhtred said:

Or if you received news of a massive lottery win whilst there, you’d be in M&S on Easy Street.

"I'm in M&S on my way to Route 66."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CharlieBrown said:

Duke Street is round the corner, they do have a fire exit onto that but that is not the main entrance, walk out the main entrance and you are on Strand Street, turn right onto Regent Street, turn back on your self for Duke Street, Turn Left for Drumgold Street. I know some of you argue black is white for a living but it does not change the reality.

Reality

What you call the main entrance is on the corner of Drumgold Street and Duke Street. Walk out of it and you’re on Duke Street/Drumgold Street.

The fire exit is on the corner of Wellington Street/Duke Street.

Ask yourself, was Tossie Cowin's ( later Peake & Hall ) on Duke or Strand Street?

An identical point arises for the buildings across the road, on the corner of Regent Street, formerly occupied by Regency Travel, it’s 64 Duke Street. Shoe Zone is 1 Strand Street. On the other side of Drumgold Street. IoM Bank duck out by giving their address as Regent Street. But it occupies 2, 4, 6 & 8, Strand Street, with Boots opticians being 10.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

You're a nonentity - how COULD he know you?

What does that even mean? That I'm a just a loser nobody while you're a hot shot celebrity just because you're on Manx Radio? :lol:

Edited by Rushen Spy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

What does that even mean? That I'm a just a loser nobody while you're a hot shot celebrity just because you're on Manx Radio? :lol:

I'm just a poor boy, from a poor family...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone interested in MF Spotting today would be well advised to head to Douglas. 

The MF-ers will be the ones outside M&S mumbling about “Now I’m in Drumgold Street, Now Strand Street and Now Duke Street.”

Edited by Declan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...