Whose Still In Work This Afternoon?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at work? I haven't even started.... Kinda like nightshifts at this time of the year - saves you having to endure all the christmas-madness and the musical assault in strand street...

Edited by Amadeus
I've been off since last friday, and I'm not back in until the 3rd of January.

Does that help at all?

:P

I finished last friday as well, and i don't go back until.............................oh never! HAHA - the life of the unemployed ahhhhhhhh, think i might just go and have a dip in the pool now, it's got a little hot and i need to refresh myself as lying in the sun and having to pick up a glass so i can drink is very hard work you know

Merry Xmas y'all

:santa:

I'm in today, not sure how long for. It's absolutely deserted in the street at the moment, very eerie.

Wait for tomorrow morning - was working last christmas eve (24th to 25th in the morning, 8 til 8 nightshift in a 24/7 business) - Douglas was DEAD - you could literally lie on the prom and sleep - no danger of being run over by anything - very eerie....

Heh, I've just been treated to the sight Joseph leading Mary on a donkey (yep, a real live one) down the street (both ways) and a procession of carol singers. Now the town band are belting out Christmas numbers too.

Oh, and everyone is happy, now it feelslike Christmas - only missing the snow.

:)