Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Bauer21

So if you didnt know, 24 is back on in the US on the 15th January 2006. They are showing 4 episodes over two nights(15/16) so of you who download tv shows(i do not condone the illegal downloading of tv shows), then im sure you will be waiting on tenterhooks for this date.

So what i thought i would do is to start a thread asking you what you think will happen in season 5 and then we can see who was closest.

My view is that there will be a threat against the president personally or the united states and Jack will save the day but will almost die along the way. How about you?

So if you didnt know, 24 is back on in the US on the 15th January 2006. They are showing 4 episodes over two nights(15/16) so of you who download tv shows(i do not condone the illegal downloading of tv shows), then im sure you will be waiting on tenterhooks for this date.

So what i thought i would do is to start a thread asking you what you think will happen in season 5 and then we can see who was closest.

My view is that there will be a threat against the president personally or the united states and Jack will save the day but will almost die along the way. How about you?

That seems like a very risky guess - considering that it was the general plotline for all of the previous series!

That seems like a very risky guess - considering that it was the general plotline for all of the previous series!

well im a risky kinda guy